Quantcast

southeast photo thread

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i think it's near CP, i haven't had a chance to make it out there yet. i went to CP yesterday to the zone and it sucked bad. kids have tried biulding up the lips on all of the jumps but they had no idea what they were doing. one of the kids confronted us when we were fixing one of the more dangerous ones and we had to set him straight. he ended up apologizing for building there ;)

TrekBro

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Greensboro NC
i think it's near CP, i haven't had a chance to make it out there yet. i went to CP yesterday to the zone and it sucked bad. kids have tried biulding up the lips on all of the jumps but they had no idea what they were doing. one of the kids confronted us when we were fixing one of the more dangerous ones and we had to set him straight. he ended up apologizing for building there ;)
yep glad you found them :clapping:, cuz they really dont know what they did to those jumps, I did fix them before but looks like they were trying to mess them up again:disgust1:.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Nice beard!
Yeah I’m a little furrier than last time I saw you.

I like how you got kinetic images in that last pic and the one at the top of the page.
I just started messing around with distorting and using perspectives with the text in PS. It will prolly become more of a habit before too long.

Your sunglasses in the pic makes me remember that really ghey comment you made about Andy at Wolf.

"Wow...Andy's white goggles just really pop out at you...":imstupid:
“…ghey comment…” Man what ever, you’re just still burned I didn’t get a shot of you in the fog at sugar. Besides, white shades are the hotness. :D

Another couple of Frodo photos

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

“…ghey comment…” Man what ever, you’re just still burned I didn’t get a shot of you in the fog at sugar. Besides, white shades are the hotness. :D
Heh heh...a little bit! :busted:

But it was the lustful tone in your voice when you watched him go by...

Oh, if you like white, you missed a once in a lifetime opportunity to get the whitest photo of me ever. But my joke was apparently only funny to me and Jeremy. I don't think anybody else got the comedy of my fan boy routine. "Uncomfortable silence":imstupid:

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
^^ I did end up picking up some white shades shortly after the last race at Wolf Ridge. :shakefist:

another one of gastro's new ride

hey, haven't run into you in a while. thought i would tell you i think i ran into that kid. if he is 17 and has red hair and he is still spreading the word that some older dude (ha! ha!) didn't know what he was doing. if that was you that touched up the lips on the djs (especially the upper ones) thanks! i like them. maybe the kids will leave them alone.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
New project, me and mike completed and tested it on sunday. Tight, steep, rocky goodness at our buddy's house. Mostly fully benched the whole way down but full of manmade rock features. Gets nice and rooty/off camber towards the bottom.

It's covered in snot right now, but once it dries up and hardens a bit its gonna be good to go forever.

Changed it up today, snapped these whilst testing out our much-needed trail maintenance at another trail.

That trail looks really fun. Good pics. I'm guessing this trail is part of your secret stash somewhere in mountainer country and not a known trail to everyone? You guys got it made - I'm jealous as I wish I was in college with time to build new trails. Enjoy them and don't show too many people as we all know what happens then.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
anybody notice this thread has an extra page at the bottom that doesn't exist sometimes?

Anyway...that little jump Mike does is butt pucker territory b/c if you stab the bank and high side...you're gonna roll like Farley in Black Sheep for a good 100 yards.