Quantcast

SST - Good news/bad news.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
jimbo_the_biker said:
We've got enough grave sized holes dug there though.. I think we could hide the bodies of all that oppose our little section. haha.
I'm looking forwards to that place going legit though. Then we'll know what we can/can't build for sure. And maybe even enforce the "no walking up the trail with dogs" stuff. Injuries are bound to happen with people walking carelessly through there.

-james.
Uh, good luck on that one. No matter what it's a public area.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
excellent!

im glad one of us has the ability to stay in touch with wick. did you inform him that the liability at the bottom is now gone?

oh oh oh....
see if that knee-high or waist-high line we spoke about is okay by him

when i hopped on RM today, i was really expecting to see some complaints about the gap being gone...to my pleasant surprise..there werent any.. YAY!!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
seand said:
excellent!

im glad one of us has the ability to stay in touch with wick. did you inform him that the liability at the bottom is now gone?

oh oh oh....
see if that knee-high or waist-high line we spoke about is okay by him

when i hopped on RM today, i was really expecting to see some complaints about the gap being gone...to my pleasant surprise..there werent any.. YAY!!
Yes, somewhere in the book that I e-mailed him I mentioned that we removed the jump that was in question. I want to get with him in person to discuss the knee/waist-high stuff. I think it would have more of a chance that way.
Wait until either tonight or tomorrow night for all of the
and
;)