Quantcast

SST is fun!

GmotoT

Chimp
Mar 22, 2006
Portland
Hey.. I'm in one of those pics! sweet!

And.. yes... that line is silky smooth.. as long as you can make it over the first one.

I have a video of it from that day.. i'll try to post it later.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Excellent job on that line!:thumb:
That is an great example of a well-placed section. I was totally impressed with the amount of dirt moved around in a relatively short period of time. While I'm being all generous with my compliments, I may as well add that the top-middle line is slowly becoming one of my favorite sections.

dirtmover

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Is there anything to hitting the second jump? I can clear the first jump but haven't given the second one a chance.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
they suck tear them out i cant hit them on my dually these thing were built for punks on hardtails little bastards !!!!! my freind hurt him self on the second one i think the lip was built all wrong i think you should check that out before some one hurts the selfs again

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
jumping_jesus said:
they suck tear them out i cant hit them on my dually these thing were built for punks on hardtails little bastards !!!!! my freind hurt him self on the second one i think the lip was built all wrong i think you should check that out before some one hurts the selfs again
sounds familiar for some reason...can't think of where i saw this last.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
jumping_jesus said:
bent^biker said:
sounds familiar for some reason...can't think of where i saw this last.
Yep this seams all to familar to me also......if you cant hit em DONT

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
cove rider said:
Yep this seams all to familar to me also......if you cant hit em DONT
:stupid: ive seen people hit them on fullys. and saw the 4 of them clean the whole thing. i think some one needs to just ride and not worry about it

GmotoT

Chimp
Mar 22, 2006
Portland
You're kidding right? I agree... if you cant hit them, dont. I'm in one of those pics, and that was my firts day on a a full suspension bike... ever. And if you're so worried about a line you cant hit, go build one that YOU can hit. They put ALOT of work in that line.

GmotoT

Chimp
Mar 22, 2006
Portland
awe man! damn.. you cant do that... I AM a newbie on here.. ah well...

fuzzycatnuts- You going to be there this weekend? if so, I'll bring my mem card so your friends can take lots of pics of you... ha ha..:rofl:

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Ya I might be there, monday is more likly. I got another memory card I just forgot to bring it, that vid you posted was sweet tough.

I am liking the green down there as well, the ferns that I transplanted up top are actully growing!

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Both, but I was referring to the vegetation. I can't remember the last time I went down there and there wasn't a newb...which isn't a bad thing, mind you.
Sketchy at times, yes.:)
Sketch indeed!! But hopefully they will get better and keep the northwest mountainbiking scene rolling haha funny pun

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
I've never been to SST. Isn't it in the same park as Softies? I was thinking of heading up to the GHY Softies thing on Sunday and maybe checking out the flow park on the big bike.
Tim