Quantcast

SST is fun!

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
jumping_jesus said:
they suck tear them out i cant hit them on my dually these thing were built for punks on hardtails little bastards !!!!! my freind hurt him self on the second one i think the lip was built all wrong i think you should check that out before some one hurts the selfs again

Come on Ted....be nice :)

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
ryan/kona29 said:
ya...what are they gona do if it rains, it's suppost to?
Then we'll re-create the Seattle Supercross from last weekend.:eek:
Hopefully the weather will turn out nice. I never trust the weathermen, unless they are talking about the previous days weather.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
TWISTED said:
I've never been to SST. Isn't it in the same park as Softies? I was thinking of heading up to the GHY Softies thing on Sunday and maybe checking out the flow park on the big bike.
Tim
Yep, same park as Softies. Come on up - hit softies, hit the flow park, check out the N Seatac BMX track...

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Five said:
Yep, same park as Softies. Come on up - hit softies, hit the flow park, check out the N Seatac BMX track...
Sounds good. I'll see about coming up Friday night or Saturday morning. Maybe someone has a spare couch that they're not using?:help:

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
Netguy said:
Come on Ted....be nice :)
hehehehe aaaahhhh ASh you should know i was tottally and completly joking. but did you see the responses that post got it was great one of the funniest things i have ever read on here. aaahhhh i love stirring the pot so much fun

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
jumping_jesus said:
hehehehe aaaahhhh ASh you should know i was tottally and completly joking. but did you see the responses that post got it was great one of the funniest things i have ever read on here. aaahhhh i love stirring the pot so much fun
Sure ya were:thumb:

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
That was a great summary Ted. You should write my biography. Of course someone else would have to insert punctuation...:think:

I look forward to meeting you someday....:nuts:

;) :p
Nah, that was funny as heck. Too bad so many Monkey's missed it. That thar 'som high quality humor.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
Big B said:
That was a great summary Ted. You should write my biography. Of course someone else would have to insert punctuation...:think:

I look forward to meeting you someday....:nuts:

;) :p
Nah, that was funny as heck. Too bad so many Monkey's missed it. That thar 'som high quality humor.

Thanks for being a great sport im glad to see you have a great sense of humor and your more than welcome to kick me in the junk when we meet.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
jumping_jesus said:
Thanks for being a great sport im glad to see you have a great sense of humor and your more than welcome to kick me in the junk when we meet.
B you just got an offer for a free Kick to someone else's nuts!!! Luck bastard