Quantcast

::: Sunday funday ::::

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
an update for you all: something I have eaten in the past day or two (protein bars/shakes?) has made my farts today exceptionally odiferous

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the sons of anarchy crowd was out on 85 towards kannapolis....lane splitting galore....

the urge to let one of them eat the back of my car was strong....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
The weather is actually just about perfect today - mid-70's and no humidity... kinda surprising, if I'm honest.
the eclipse will be cool. if you can see it

but worth a dozen hours' drive each way? hmm

then again you do drive all about the US to go ski. and do find much more powder than time-limited me. hmph

gonefirefightin

free wieners
A couple hundred bucks in diesel later, the D1 dozer is full so they don't charge me $10 bucks a gallon to top it off. Will clean it Tuesday morning before they drop off the D5. Nearly got the sooper doody stuck up on the property, the mud is like peanut butter. Need to put a winch in dat beeyotch

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
If only there were other ways to see the sun disappear behind a spherical body. I'd like to see it daily.
are we talking like finding a really round-shaped human in the midwest or what

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
sounds like cianna needs to get (gently) spun the fuck out entering a corner
Funny you say that... Haley hit Cianna so hard from behind that she mounted her kart, her bumper hit her in the back, and it bent Haley's kart. We bent it back at the track - enough to race - but it's going back to the shop today.
1000004786.jpg

So, is Cianna the fast kid? Random internet people want to know, man!
Cam actually is. He spun off on lap 2 before his tires warmed up and got stuck off track.

I think Verstappen won, not sure where the Stonelet finished.
2nd.
1000004784.jpg

I would expect better times from someone named Hayden Powers.
It's two classes - MicroMax / MiniMax. The Mini class it Haley's and faster. Hayden won Micro.
1000004788.png

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I'm home, I'm sore, I'm exhausted and I have an ear to ear grin. 2 days at the lake was just what I needed. The fishing sucked but having Bald Eagles, Osprey, and Vultures soaring over head, Mallards, Canada Geese, Mergansers and Loons on the water, flocks of Warblers in the trees along with a shit load of laid back Kayakers was just what I needed to de-stress.

20240405_185508~2.jpg