Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
home from the horse show. I gave out one band aid. had a free RV spot with hook ups, got 3 lunches, Togos sub day one, day two, pork Burritos, Day 3 In and out cheese burger animal style plus $700 in cash to sit back and watch ladies ride horses. I'll take it

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Funny you say that... Went to Lazy Dog Brewhouse and everything went wrong. 45min to get our food. We early ordered Hannah's food and it was the last to come out. My burger was just above rare and made wrong. Wifey's was medium-well (how I like ground beef), but cold. Haley's steak was raw. The second one they brought was also raw. So, they comped dinner. We paid for dessert and Wifey's wine. And they gave us a bunch of free appetizer cards too. Given the kitchen chaos, when the manager said that two of their cooks didn't show, it made sense. They were super nice and apologetic though and we'll be going back.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Damn, my friend Jay P got pasted by a car doing the Continental Divide Trail today, just outside of Salida. He was going for a fastest known time. Details are scarce, but he broke some bones, and was taken by ambulance to Colorado Springs.
I imagine it’s a bit serious if they didn’t patch him up at the Hospital in Salida, but no life flight, so that’s encouraging.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
those are actually tumors
Then call me a surgeon, cUz eYe bEe eXtrActin

looks vauguely like the stones i pissed into a toilet about 10 years ago....not that volume of course...

to say i was pale afterwards would be a understatement....my freckles were a lighter shade of brown...

do not want to do again...
I wish I could piss gold

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Damn, my friend Jay P got pasted by a car doing the Continental Divide Trail today, just outside of Salida. He was going for a fastest known time. Details are scarce, but he broke some bones, and was taken by ambulance to Colorado Springs.
I imagine it’s a bit serious if they didn’t patch him up at the Hospital in Salida, but no life flight, so that’s encouraging.
That sucks. Car drivers suck.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Fuck.
“Jay Petervary update:
Able to feel whole body, could move and was aware
-L2 burst fracture
-Left forearm fracture
-Right humerus fracture
-Cut cornea, but no blurred vision