Quantcast

Sunday Morning Patapsco Rides

mtbingdude

Chimp
Jan 17, 2005
saw you guys out there today... i was riding with some xc guys (group of 13). i saw alot of nice stuff that i really wanted to jump, but i was on the F600... mabe next time ill bring out the P.3 and ride with you guys...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Yea man. That would be cool. I mean we do a lot of everything out there. We ride uphills but also go down a lot of hills. And most of the time we will try to make it to this one trail with all these jumps in it and stuff. Its good times. I will have a couple more pictures posted up here soon.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Here a some new pictures from todays right. It was a little cold in the beginning and all my UA Cold Gear was in the wash so the creek crossings were a little cold. Haha. And we had one major technical difficulty. A stick broke someones derailleur hanger so then we made it a single speed and then his chain broke so luckly we were close to Landing and we knew someone that was willing to drive him back over to the Park and Ride. Good ride though. Here are the pictures.

Joe clearing the log gap.

Joe launching without a head.

A nice little kick to the side by Joe.

Sean riding the log.

Me on the log ride on Joes bike.

Overall, a good ride even though I couldnt feel my toes. Wool socks here I come. Haha. Cya next week.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
We are no longer doing out Sunday rides until next season. It has been a great time and now it is time for spring to get here. Haha. Cya next Spring.