Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Shit man. That explains prior conversation. Which car? Subaru? Everybody in one bed tonight.

https://www.volvocars.com/us/cars/new-models/2018-v60
thoughts of this...and having been in a nasty t-bone situation with a realtor in a mercedes, which just about shrugged it off, was honestly a large part of why i went for an r350 for the wife when there was a deal on a used one right after our second kids was born.

that v60 looks a lot better than the sedan monstrosities they’ve been putting out lately.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Shit man. That explains prior conversation. Which car? Subaru? Everybody in one bed tonight.

https://www.volvocars.com/us/cars/new-models/2018-v60
wife's outback. 16 year old girl did a rolling stop at a stop sign (2 way stop, wife had right of way), clearly didn't look both ways (despite saying otherwise in police report) and boom. this was thursday morning while going to work/daycare. wife has sprained ankle and whiplash, son had some cuts were glass went flying (his side got hit), and baby girl OK. everyone shaken up, wife especially. everything else is replaceable, and stupid teenager is gonna pay for it. she is HOSED. only had a provisional/junior license.

and that volvo is out of our price range.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
wife's outback. 16 year old girl did a rolling stop at a stop sign (2 way stop, wife had right of way), clearly didn't look both ways (despite saying otherwise in police report) and boom. this was thursday morning while going to work/daycare. wife has sprained ankle and whiplash, son had some cuts were glass went flying (his side got hit), and baby girl OK. everyone shaken up, wife especially. everything else is replaceable, and stupid teenager is gonna pay for it. she is HOSED. only had a provisional/junior license.

Teen got t-boned by your wife? Glad to hear everybody is gud.

Teen drivers are fucking scary.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Damn kids !

uhh, not yours...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
It's the RMSP+. I just realized that. $750 for me and Haley... Ugh. I'm going to wait for my replacement cc to show up. I forgot mine at the top of Vail and realized when I got to the car. No way I was going back up to get it.

Steamboat trip next year?
Kids pass price goes up April 10 so buy by April 9.

Ideally next year we'd do M-F at Aspen/Snowmass, and another 5 days at Squaw. I'm personally down for Steamboat but Jessica might not be so hot on the idea with the other days planned.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
thoughts of this...and having been in a nasty t-bone situation with a realtor in a mercedes, which just about shrugged it off, was honestly a large part of why i went for an r350 for the wife when there was a deal on a used one right after our second kids was born.

that v60 looks a lot better than the sedan monstrosities they’ve been putting out lately.
If I could justify buying a car, I would sell the M and Subaru to buy a Polestar. Mostly because I'm a fast whore, I'd go Polestar. Normal people fast would be the R-design and that's still really fast for a daily, just not Polestar.
Realistically there are two non-cuv/suv cars I would get and they are Volvo or Subaru. Because they are smaller (compared to SUVs), safety is a priority and they are the best.