IMG_0048.jpeg
IMG_0051.jpeg
IMG_0052.jpeg

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Do you currently have, or have you ever had, a big, manly, bushy moustache?
Mustache no, but I currently have a beard and have in some capacity for the the past, oh, 10 years. That's one of my questions, they wanna make me shave for this? Cause I don't know if the wife would let me give up my ticklers.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wife and I did 1400 vert in about 6 miles. :D
In one of the only times I can compete with these stats, a week or two ago I did 1800 feet in about 8 miles. I'd guess about just under a mile is flat as pancake road.

Yeah yeah yeah, your climb was in the parking lot to the trail head etc etc. Its all I have. :rofl: :busted:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Mustache no, but I currently have a beard and have in some capacity for the the past, oh, 10 years. That's one of my questions, they wanna make me shave for this? Cause I don't know if the wife would let me give up my ticklers.
Beard has to go because of the need to wear a respirator. Stache is allowed as it fits inside the mask.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Beard has to go because of the need to wear a respirator. Stache is allowed as it fits inside the mask.
I'm not clear if there's a division of responsibility between full-timers and volunteer such that I wouldn't be expected to don a respirator/be pressed into that type of action.

Im betting they only wanted me to volunteer cause they need a Mr July on the annual calendar. Then I wouldn't need to shave. My beard at least.