Quantcast

@@@Super Soaker FTS Fridump GMT@@@

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Shit. I forgot to move the M last night and it's in the way of the carpet guys.Relying on the neighbor to move it. Not going to lie, I'm borderline terrified right now.
edit: only slight bottom out on the bottom of the driveway.
Spotted around the block..

Speaking of cars, I just saw a Legacy GT wagon. Similar to this one...call me a n00b but I forgot something like this even existed with the turbo. Fuck I think I'm in love.

WANT

Last edited:

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Morning. Had a work wide soccer game this morning. Gotta work for 2 hours and then work potluck. Off to San Diego on Sunday.

Well that went poorly. At least the VP called me afterwards letting me know that I was pretty much setup to fail, then told me he's planning on making me a manager once he gets approval for another team. I'll take that.
Not bad :boss:

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Speaking of cars, I just a Legacy GT wagon. Similar to this one...call me a n00b but I forgot something like this even existed with the turbo. Fuck I think I'm in love.

WANT
STI block for the older XT model too. And... GO BUILD!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Me: We need to order more memory for these appliances.
Architect: Who has made this recommendation?
Me: ME. I'M MAKING THE FUCKING RECOMMENDATION.
Architect: We need someone from support to recommend it.
Me: You mean we need someone who knows JACK SHIT about what's going on to make the recommendation? OK. I'll open a fucking support case. To have them tell us we need more memory. Which I just told you.

:rant:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Finished revising a paper. Headed back home via Uber Express Pool. Will pick up Indian food soon to stash for dinner. Dress rehearsal tonight.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Who is predicting such ludicrous things? :mad:

At ELDORA?

:rofl: :disgust1: :rofl:
Goods can be found off the West ridge when there is snow. Some great lines under Corona (skiers leftin the trees) and all the way over to Moose glades.
Placer & Gully glades are pretty legit too. Just not as much sustained vert as the bigger mountains. Keeps me happy between trips down I70.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Shit. I forgot to move the M last night and it's in the way of the carpet guys.Relying on the neighbor to move it. Not going to lie, I'm borderline terrified right now.
edit: only slight bottom out on the bottom of the driveway.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
After all that, damn.
Ain't gonna lie. Not a decision I made lightly. I love that motorcycle. It's taken me some amazing places and really helped me regain my confidence after my accident. A solo x-country is an awesome thing. I saw so many things, and met so many people, I wouldn't trade that for anything. I've spent most of the afternoon going through pictures. There would be more, but craigslist cuts you off at 24.

But I'll be 40 in may. My daughter is 10. The aches and pains from the last get off + my age are really starting to catch up. I hurt. All the growth around here and teh "Infrastructure is a communist plot to take your guns and send you to gay agenda death camps" anti-tax crowd makes daily driving a pretty frightening thing lately. Do I love it enough to die on the back of another motorcycle again? No. I don't. It's silly to let it rot in the garage so I can take a x-country ride once every two years.

The good news, if there is any, is that the proceeds will most likely be spent just as frivolously.

So want......
Talk to me goose. I'll cut you a RM deal. :brows:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Me: We need to order more memory for these appliances.
Architect: Who has made this recommendation?
Me: ME. I'M MAKING THE FUCKING RECOMMENDATION.
Architect: We need someone from support to recommend it.
Me: You mean we need someone who knows JACK SHIT about what's going on to make the recommendation? OK. I'll open a fucking support case. To have them tell us we need more memory. Which I just told you.

:rant:
you building buildings that remember?

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Ain't gonna lie. Not a decision I made lightly. I love that motorcycle. It's taken me some amazing places and really helped me regain my confidence after my accident. A solo x-country is an awesome thing. I saw so many things, and met so many people, I wouldn't trade that for anything. I've spent most of the afternoon going through pictures. There would be more, but craigslist cuts you off at 24.

But I'll be 40 in may. My daughter is 10. The aches and pains from the last get off + my age are really starting to catch up. I hurt. All the growth around here and teh "Infrastructure is a communist plot to take your guns and send you to gay agenda death camps" anti-tax crowd makes daily driving a pretty frightening thing lately. Do I love it enough to die on the back of another motorcycle again? No. I don't. It's silly to let it rot in the garage so I can take a x-country ride once every two years.

The good news, if there is any, is that the proceeds will most likely be spent just as frivolously.

I just spent my spendable cash of a new 29er.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande

Speaking of cars, I just saw a Legacy GT wagon. Similar to this one...call me a n00b but I forgot something like this even existed with the turbo. Fuck I think I'm in love.

WANT
I tried to find one of those in 2006 but was informed they were only sold in Canadia, I briefly looked into buying one in Vancouver. I spoke to a firm that specialized in facilitating the sale and certifying the car to US regulations, it would have been 90 days and somewhere north of 5K US so it never happened.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

I feel you. I am buying an old man bike and hope to enjoy it. A ton of them are either Texas or Florida, so a fly and ride will be in order.

Do I miss my R1? Every damn day. But I know I am lucky it didn't kill me.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I am not working on Cobol, but Cobol based systems, yes. The project is a mobile portal that will interface with the old ass system.
Damn, when I worked for Grau data systems we teamed up with some old IBM guys that built a system that created a link between the IBM mainframes and open systems. We sold it with a raid 5 tape library to Experian and to the National Reconnaissance Office and the NSA. It would take the mainframe output and translate it to NT or other open language it would also let you format the output to any storage media you wished. Give me a while and I will remember the company name. conversely look up my old boss Barry Raymond of Aptos on Linkedin I'm sure he still has their contact

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
would rather see bear chase down tourist........
but that would prolly mean asshole humans euthanizing said bea
Goddamn right. Realistically I don't think it's worth more than 3g. But it's craigslist, and spring, so I'm hoping to catch a sucker. I don't need to sell it, so I can wait if I have to.
"This is not a Sunday Starbucks "roadtrip" queen."
:rofl:
nice bike.