Quantcast

Synopis World Premiere, Dana Point. tons of SWAG.

dondon

Monkey
The Bike Company and Decline Magazine are hosting the premiere of Clay Porters 3rd film - Synopsis. Covering all the major races in North America this year, as well as in depth interviews and dirt jumping segments Synopsis will stoke race fans and non racers alike.

Dec 16th 7pm, all ages, free entry @ Hennesseys Dana Point. Meet the pros and get some raffle tickets for the Bike co super raffle. Frames, Forks, Tires, Clothes, Accessories and tons more.

Spread the word, lets make this a big Socal Mtbers Xmass Party.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
That sounds about right...I'll be there! Thanks for the tip.

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
I will be there trying to unload my Rail - JK!

I will be driving down with my screenwriting partner - research for our current freeride script. ;)

dondon

Monkey
Ive organised all bike company premieres. So to say they are rigged is an insult. It is no surprise that the people who buy the most raffle tickets always win. Sometimes multiple times. Ticket #'s are verified by a third party when claiming prizes.. If its a friend -well im friends with 90% of the people there..so im sorry you didnt win anything -Better luck next time - try dropping more than $5 -Last year we raised over $2000 for Johnny Waddel recovery fund. This year its to going to keep the trails open,
With Frames from Turner, Yeti, GT, Fox forks and Pushed fox forks, and product from SDG, Troylee designs, oakley, Fly, Michelin, Maxxis, Kenda, Santa Cruz, Intense, Shimano and much more. Something for everyone

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
it just seemed like everyone that won the big prizes were already sponsored and I got a $30 prize where the one before and after were over $300 i thought that was cheap

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
merrrrjig said:
it just seemed like everyone that won the big prizes were already sponsored and I got a $30 prize where the one before and after were over $300 i thought that was cheap
At least you got something... :mumble:

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
merrrrjig said:
Yeah, well I didn't win sh!t, and I'm good friends with all the guys running the thing....wait, maybe I'm not such good friends with them and that was their way of telling me... hmmmm.... :p

Nah, the raffle is a game of chance, and those who buy more tickets, get more chances to win. Even so, not everyone can pull swag everytime. Thursday should be great. See ya'll there.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
If I don't win the new santa pruz frame and marznitou fork, I'm gonna be pissed because sven said he had 'taken care' of it for me. Thanks, sven! :thumb:

yeah, uh, just kidding...

Stab Primo

Chimp
Oct 17, 2004
Capistrano Beach in the OC
merrrrjig said:
hey what happens if you get a rotec? your gunna have to change your name!
:stupid: I know, maybe I will change my name on ride monkey, but defiantly not on pinkbike with those 600 pics or so on mine. Maybe I will just slap a couple of Kona stickers on the RL9, not sure what Sulley would think about that though, haha. :D

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
I have to go to rop then pick up my bro and head strait there. johnny- pick up my bro and take him riding or something so we can get to the premeire early.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Fury said:
Anyone know if there will be copies available for sale?
Clay said the finishing touches on the bonus features will be done in the next few days, and that it should be released just a few days to a week after the premiere.

Stab Primo

Chimp
Oct 17, 2004
Capistrano Beach in the OC
merrrrjig said:
I have to go to rop then pick up my bro and head strait there. johnny- pick up my bro and take him riding or something so we can get to the premeire early.
Huh? Am I picking Princess Brian up, or you? I'm over re-ordering that stupid part for my truck, I'm going to fix that part myself, haha (no, really, I am). Does anybody know if its a bad idea to drive a car with power steering fluid spraying on the engine? :D

ZJChaser

Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Orange County, CA
hmm...drop before premier..I could swing that. Nick and I were talking about hittin up the bigger drop. Johnny..you still got my cell number? if so give me a call if you are going to ride a bit before the premier

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
ANy LA or Valley area monkeys heading to the screening? I need a ride. Ca chip in for gas. Don't want to risk the drive in my vehicle. Thanks!

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
So who was the lucky bastard who won the Rail. He needs to contact me. WHat other good schwag did they gie out? How was the video?

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
gave away a Rucks decked out with a 888 and misc Shimano components and cranks...Drive train only..no wheels bars or brakes...

I won some tires..was the first number they called.

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
i got a oakley shirt they threw through the window....annnd a michlen keychain? michlen stickers? 2 issues of decline? annnnd 3 things of ECO LIPS!

buddy of mine won the full TLD set up-that would have been nice

ZJChaser

Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Orange County, CA
my buddy Nick got some Rock Gardn goggles, and gloves, an SDG BelAir, a Utopia hat, and a shirt too I think

I guess I kinda won...3 free drinks from some girl I havn't seen in two years that happened to be there too...haha