Quantcast

Synopis World Premiere, Dana Point. tons of SWAG.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Well someone was a little faded so he was giving away forks with $150 worth of other stuff, todd (fro) won a troy lee gear set, but man if they would of spread out the prizes it would of been way sick!

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
merrrrjig said:
Well someone was a little faded so he was giving away forks with $150 worth of other stuff, todd (fro) won a troy lee gear set, but man if they would of spread out the prizes it would of been way sick!
He was giving away good solid packages of stuff to keep the raffle moving along. If he gave away just a couple items each draw, we'd be there till 2am.

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
I won some ECO-LIPS!!!! And, a complementary stickering of my truck thanks to my buddies. It's like I'm sponsored by SDG ans BLKmarket

I think the drunk bum "Jesus Christ" is stylin' now with all his No Friends gear that Sven hooked him up with :D
!!!

Good times last night though, the video was too cool and of course it was sick to see everyone out.

-ALF

Stab Primo

Chimp
Oct 17, 2004
Capistrano Beach in the OC
I'm so tired right now, I don't even remember what movie it was, but I know I liked it. I don't know about that free Ecolips stuff, my lips were not chapped when I used it yesterday, but now they are, urgh.