T:twos day:T

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
oogachaka

present.

Should be a reasonable day. Looking forward to stuff and things. Finally starting to mesh with the alfa the way I want to. Need to order up some roof racks for it.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
HOLLA!

I have the most exciting lunch to look forward to today; a banana, apple and an optional cliff bar.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Woke up entirely too early, but it looks like I am eager to be here (actually eager to leave).

Looked at my bank account yesterday and saw a refund from Amazon for a random amount. Looking at my orders, nothing returned, everything marked shipped, what gives?

Amazon rep says part of my big ass order wasn't available, so they refunded me that portion. Ok, so do I need to order that shit from elsewhere? No, they will recharge me when the items are available.

So they recharged me today and my stuff still shows as shipped, just a day later anticipated arrival. :rofl:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
snow overnight (maybe 4"). supposed to turn to rain this afternoon, then get cold as fook the rest of the week. it's 25°F now, will jump to 45° this afternoon, then down to -6°F by Thursday night. And then I wonder why my goddam gear closet is so full of clothes for all conditions. That said, I chose the wrong gloves again this morning. body was sweating buckets, finger tips were frozen. new gloves are supposed to arrive today. yay!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Tri bike aka douchemobile is in the shop getting a winter tune up and it's all original drivetrain with 10,000 miles on it. I swear my recent 60,000 mile car service is going to be cheaper than this, and I am not even kidding.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
HOLLA!

I have the most exciting lunch to look forward to today; a banana, apple and an optional cliff bar.
honeycrisp?

went over to the courthouse in the next county where i got pulled over for expired tags last month to show them my new registration.

stopped on the way back to cut out some downfall and rebuild a jump.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Hello. It rained two days ago, but most of the snow is gone, except the on the mountain. Found out about a couple jump parks around town.
One was a bmx track turned MTB pump track/ DJ, and the other is an illegal system two brothers and some other guy are building inside an old sink that swallowed a roller rink or some such lot, way back when. They call it the Radlands. They have only been working on it a couple weeks now. There are apparently a few more hidden around.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

More work at the in-laws today. My father in law has a collection that is both impressive, redundant, and borderline obscure. Who needs 6 weedwackers and 4 chainsaws?

Installed a dash cam in the truck yesterday. After seeing what my father in law went through with lawyers and stuff after his accident, it seemed prudent to have video in case I ever found myself in a similar situation.

Anybody out there? Our snow last night wasn't.
Good. Supposed to be heading up to my brother’s place in Barre this weekend. Don’t want both snow and sub-zero temps for our visit.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Signed up for a 173km with 4564 meters of climbing in June - that will be a long day in the saddle. Friend invited me and I only have to pay for the flight so I had to do it. I am sure I will hate road biking for the rest of the year after that :-)
LOL. Why are all Danes so obsessed with climbing??? :o

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Our son turns 12 today.

Woah....not even ONE visit from social services or the police for 12 whole years. We remembered to feed and water him every day, too. We're proud of ourselves.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I officially don't work anymore. I'm drinking coffee, sitting by a fire and relaxing. We leave on our big adventure probably Friday.
Which direction are you guys heading first?

We are taking off at the end of the month and heading down the east coast, across the gulf, then up the west coast.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Pro tip: Having a large bowl of French onion soup the night before laden with lots of Swiss and gruyère will lead to some very fragrant poos the next day.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Aqui.
Grinding today. Have to have this project in the can by EOD and shipped out to our team.
Gonna be some good content but pieces like this one will be way better now that I can be involved from planning & conception.

Chaco Taco has been replaced by Rocky Mountain as of last night. Let the new adventures begin.
Also the 10 yo came back from 10 days with her dad with lice. wtf?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Signed up for a 173km with 4564 meters of climbing in June - that will be a long day in the saddle. Friend invited me and I only have to pay for the flight so I had to do it. I am sure I will hate road biking for the rest of the year after that :-)

https://www.monventoux.be/programma/lacannibale?fbclid=IwAR1S0MwzPjE3oOM5YkBRrngBBhzc4pMrx5GNSue3ZFj5WY261I6VxktyErM
Cripey, that’s a stout ride.
Channel your inner Eddy Merckx...how are you going to train for the climbing in Denmark?
Good luck!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tri bike aka douchemobile is in the shop getting a winter tune up and it's all original drivetrain with 10,000 miles on it. I swear my recent 60,000 mile car service is going to be cheaper than this, and I am not even kidding.
What does a tri bike tune up consist of?

Do they adjust the derailleur and spritz it with some axe body spray?