Quantcast

T:twos day:T

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Cripey, that’s a stout ride.
Channel your inner Eddy Merckx...how are you going to train for the climbing in Denmark?
Good luck!
I really have no idea how to do it besides just ride a lot of miles and ride often. I have a 215km gravel ride in April so that is a good midway training goal. We have some good hills in the west of Denmark and I will maybe go there a couple of times. Maybe a riding into a lot of headwind its equally as brutal.

LOL. Why are all Danes so obsessed with climbing??? :o
Tour de France is huge here so people have a fascination with the big mountains.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I really have no idea how to do it besides just ride a lot of miles and ride often. I have a 215km gravel ride in April so that is a good midway training goal. We have some good hills in the west of Denmark and I will maybe go there a couple of times. Maybe a riding into a lot of headwind its equally as brutal.
Some of the best climbers came out of Denmark. All (?) of them got busted for PEDs later. So you know what to do. :busted:

Tour de France is huge here so people have a fascination with the big mountains.
But come on, not every 'Bakke' has to have a Strava segment. And riding up and down the same hill with its 20 meters of elevation just 'to get your 500 m of climbing in' really shows that you have no life. ;)

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Some of the best climbers came out of Denmark. All (?) of them got busted for PEDs later. So you know what to do. :busted:

But come on, not every 'Bakke' has to have a Strava segment. And riding up and down the same hill with its 20 meters of elevation just 'to get your 500 m of climbing in' really shows that you have no life. ;)
I don't disagree with any of the above :D

pugslybell

Chimp
Jan 23, 2002
Durango Colorado
Those tri bike tune ups normally consist of Elbow length Rubber gloves and disenfectant:) 26 mile run 110 bike ride and no stopping for bathrooms. Also drilling out at least 3 bolts due to corrosion.