Quantcast

@@@ the edge of wetness Fridump derp GMT@@@

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I think I see where your problem was.

If you had used a 29er Uhaul truck, you would have gotten there 38% faster, because the angle of attack to the new stairs would have allowed a 22% reduction in effort.

Now, if you had had fat tires and rims on the truck, you could have shaved an additional 8% off your time, because the ride between houses would have been smoother, you would have been less fatigued from the drive, and had more energy to get those boxes out of the truck.

amateur.
do you have any interest in my book on fapshacks and bongsheds? RM discount if you do not respond to any texts

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hello! I am saying hello at 2:25pm as this is the first free moment I've had all day. I just poured my morning coffee and have not pooped, yet. Glad to read that I am not the only one having a :panic: day.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hello! I am saying hello at 2:25pm as this is the first free moment I've had all day. I just poured my morning coffee and have not pooped, yet. Glad to read that I am not the only one having a :panic: day.
your user name always is read like Canada Moss. Today I notice its not. I am still going to believe its Canada Moss if you dont care.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning. Snow snow..... And more snow. Busted out the xc skus and gave that a try for the first time in 24ish years..... Comedy and hilarity ensured. My 18 inch deep fire out is currently gone under the four, road are the suck.

Hunting is on hold as it is just not safe to be out. Sooooo, that means work on the loading bench during the day and make some side cash

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
your user name always is read like Canada Moss. Today I notice its not. I am still going to believe its Canada Moss if you dont care.
I was bestowed the user name in a previous interwebs life, by a drunken irc chat mate. Heck if I know what it means, so Canada Moss it is. :confused::Alcoholic:

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
6 Inches of snow overnight. Fluffy stuff hiding a secret layer of wet ice on the bottom... 2 hours of diggin my van out of my driveway to get to work.... not sure it was worth it.

Otherwise... continuing the pursuit of happiness..

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Downside: busy conference. 1:40 long. Ugh.
Upside: After said conference, went and got lamb gyro meat over rice with some pakoras, a samosa, a little bit of dhal, and a mango lassi.

Stoney: What's the deal with the director's exit?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Coughing and runny nose? No way he's sick. Send him to daycare. WGAF about those other kids and their parents, amirite??
Wife was concerned it was croup (he's had it three or four times now). Twas not, so off to daycare he went. But first took him for a flu shot. Dude didn't flinch, what a champ.

Fuckit Friday. Rode this afternoon. Smashed the ever living hell out of my left knee. Came around a corner too far inside, too hot, and too low. Washed out on a leaf covered root. Handlebars spun left, managed to pin my knee in between the top tube then came down on it with my full weight. This is gonna swell up to the size of a decorative gourd. Then later I noticed a 7" long gash on my right shin. Guessing a pedal during the crash. Haven't hurt myself like this since my days of racing.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wife was concerned it was croup (he's had it three or four times now). Twas not, so off to daycare he went. But first took him for a flu shot. Dude didn't flinch, what a champ.

Fuckit Friday. Rode this afternoon. Smashed the ever living hell out of my left knee. Came around a corner too far inside, too hot, and too low. Washed out on a leaf covered root. Handlebars spun left, managed to pin my knee in between the top tube then came down on it with my full weight. This is gonna swell up to the size of a decorative gourd. Then later I noticed a 7" long gash on my right shin. Guessing a pedal during the crash. Haven't hurt myself like this since my days of racing.
Sounds like a good Friday and some well deserved post ride beer(s).

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Snowing like crazy here. The kind of snow that doesn't stick but still causes traffic jams and accidents because pee polls are stupid.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Sounds like a good Friday and some well deserved post ride beer(s).
Firestone has the next chapter of the Leo vs Ursus chronology out. Imperial Rye IPA. Fucking delicious. Grilling burgers once the wife is home from getting the kids at daycare then hitting the shed once they're asleep.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
put in under the dam, pull at at willow beach?
great trip. did that one with my dad & brother a few years back
Nice. Its a great trip, we do it yearly.
But no, we put in under the dam. Relax in Sauna cave and the hot springs for the first day. We take out at Cottonwood Cove Marina 42 miles down. 5 days, 4 nights living out of the kayaks.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rain delayed my ride by 45 minutes this afternoon so it was not as long and hard as I had been hoping for. Still got 7.5miles in. Now fried chicken with roasted potatoes and chopped cabbage. Beer incoming.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It is FTS time :rant:
Yes, just got back from the last descent after work ride for a few months, thanks clock change...

@Toshi might want to breathe easy on the ride home, the smog sitting over Denver is nasty looking.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Leaves suck.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
traffic hell, normal Friday rush through San Jose. It took over 2.5 hours to cover 70 miles from Livermore to where I am doing an EMT Standby in San Juan Bautista. Took these while at a dead stop. once in Milpitas and the other on the 680 to 101 flyover in San Jose

now set up in the mobile bong shed

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
home from bentonville. patrons seemed pleased. mil is here to look after the boys so me and teh wife can chill for tomorrow and sunday. hoping to sling some dirt on berms and jumps early next week. looking forward to an extra hour of sleep on sunday and it not being pitch black in the mornings for a little while.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Nice. Its a great trip, we do it yearly.
But no, we put in under the dam. Relax in Sauna cave and the hot springs for the first day. We take out at Cottonwood Cove Marina 42 miles down. 5 days, 4 nights living out of the kayaks.
oh hell yeah. epic trip!