Quantcast

The "I Have Zero Faith In Humanity" Thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So that guy murdered his former boss? His boss should have seen a few warning signs before hiring him. Like the large terrible neo-nazi face tattoos.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Winner of the Human Turd of the Year award:

A man from Chicago has been charged with murder, after he allegedly beat an 18-month-old boy to death for urinating on him.

Police charged Martin Alvarado Jr., 23, from the suburb of Cicero, with first-degree murder after his girlfriend’s son, Edwin Eli O'Reilly, was beaten found beaten at his home, Ray Hanania, Cicero town spokesman, told the Chicago Tribune.

Alvarado became enraged after the toddler urinated on him as he changed his nappy. He then repeatedly hit the infant, according to investigators.

Police and an ambulance crew attended the scene after they were alerted that Edwin was unresponsive.

Edwin was rushed to hospital, where he later passed away,CBS Local Chicago reported.

An autopsy concluded that Edwin died due to multiple blunt force injuries, and ruled that his death was a homicide.

Hanania added that Alvarado has made incriminating statements and gave a confession to the crime on camera.

Alvarado will face a bond court on Monday.

Source

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
uhhh....i would go with the people standing around in florida at a spring break party while a girl was gang raped.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Oh Gee, so all 7 of your unvaccinated kids now have Whooping cough...who would have thought that would happen:banghead:

http://blog.sfgate.com/sfmoms/2015/04/16/anti-vaccine-mom-changes-stance-as-her-seven-children-contract-whooping-cough/

A Canadian mother’s seven unvaccinated children all came down with pertussis, also known as whooping cough, at a time when she was reconsidering her long-held anti-vaccine beliefs.

Hills became concerned when a measles outbreak hit her Ottawa community and she realized that if her children caught the virus they could pass it onto her sister’s toddler or her 34-week-old son who was in the NICU.

“I looked again at the science and evidence for community immunity and found myself gripped with a very real sense of personal and social responsibility before God and man,” Hills shared on the blog ScientificParent. “The time had come to make a more fully informed decision than we did six years ago.”

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Florida, Texas and Arizona. I am sure you could Throw Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, New Mexico on that list too. We just don't hear about them as much due to a smaller population and lack of literacy to share the crazy stories.
:stupid:

I don't mean to stereotype, but I am guessing these crazies think Obama is coming for their guns, and you know they will have none of that.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Chuck Norris: It’s Not Crazy To Think Obama Is Invading Texas

Whatever Jade Helm 15 actually is, I think it is more than coincidental that the FBI director just confessed in February that the presence of ISIS can be felt in all 50 states of the U.S. and that the Pentagon is suddenly running its biggest military training exercise with every branch of the military across seven Southwestern states. Whether deterrence, display of power or something more covert or devious, let’s not come with any patronizing nonsense of impotence and simplicity when its origin is in Washington.
I think his action jeans are too tight. :twitch:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Total Effing scumbags

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/19/us/scam-charity-investigation/index.html

Washington (CNN)In a rare joint action with attorneys general for each of the 50 states, the Federal Trade Commission says four cancer charities run by extended members of the same family conned donors out of $187 million from 2008 through 2012 and spent almost nothing to help actual cancer patients.

Federal Trade Commission: Four cancer charities a sham 01:02
PLAY VIDEO
Each of the charities charged were the subject of extensive reporting by CNN in 2013. And in each instance, none of the four charities would comment. We were ordered out of the building at the Cancer Fund of America in Knoxville, Tennessee, and were the object of an obscene gesture by the CEO of The Breast Cancer Society in Mesa, Arizona.

CNN Investigations
Email your story ideas and tips to CNNtips@cnn.com.

The Cancer Fund of America is run by James Reynolds Sr. His son James Reynolds Jr. is the CEO of the Breast Cancer Society. Another charity, the Children's Cancer Fund of America, is run by Rose Perkins, the ex-wife of the elder James Reynolds. He's also the CEO of the fourth charity, Cancer Support Services.

The government says the charities claimed to provide direct support for cancer patients, breast cancer patients and children with cancer.

"These were lies," the government's complaint says.

Jessica Rich, chief of the FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection, says that in all, the charities spent about 97% of donations they received either on private fundraisers or on themselves. Only 3%, she says, went to help actual cancer patients

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
deer ticks on the ball sack of the united states....

Patrick Leahy (D), age 74, years in office, 40; Orrin Hatch (R), age 80, years in office, 37; Barbara Mikulski (D), age 78, years in office, 38; Pat Roberts (R), age 78, years in office, 34; Harry Reid (D), age 75, years in office, 32; Chuck Schumer (D), age 64, years in office, 34; John McCain (R), age 78, years in office, 32; Richard Shelby (R), age 80, years in office, 36; Mitch McConnell (R), age 73, years in office, 30; Thad Cochran (R), age 77, years in office, 42; Dick Durbin (D), age 70, years in office, 32; Chuck Grassley (R), age 81, years in office, 34; Diane Feinstein (D), age 82, years in office, 23; Charles Rangel (D), age 85, years in office, 44; John Conyers (D), age 86, years in office, 50; Nancy Pelosi (D), age 75, years in office, 28.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The thing with unions is that the leaders aren't interviewed and hired because they are the best candidate. They are elected, and much like our government you end up with a bunch of morons running the show.