Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Finally got rid of an annoying stubborn creak, bike feels pretty dialed now. Now got to work on post-covid muscle atrophy. Oh and the bugs are out in force.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Looks like the kids were busy extending the bike park with two new jump areas and a pumptrack. Not completely done, but a bunch of the jumps are already rideable. This was a great place, but now it is getting really sweet. Free access for the public as well.
Keep in mind, this is on school grounds and a school project, so the kids dig under supervision. A friend of mine helps with planning and building too. Trails clearly show his signature style.
I had fun.

GD_Pumptrack.jpg
GD_Jumps_1.jpg
GD_Jumps_2.jpg

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
6B97877F-BECC-48DE-8F24-3C02520C49A5.jpeg

Cracking conditions today, a lovely bit of damp left over from yesterday and no wind to dry it out too fast so much of the trails were amazing. It’s pretend-war-is-noble day off here, so it was really busy. My arm/shoulder injury I got from an otb a few months back is a pain. Need to focus on healing it properly. Phone typing doesn’t fucking help either. 2nd (of 100) fastest ebiker on my fav trail this year. It’s getting rockier and bumpier all the time now and I love it more.