Quantcast

The New and Improved Who are you, where do you live, and what do you ride thread.

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
Originally posted by rideLIKEjehu
Who are you? corey
Where do you live? merrifield/falls church/fairfax/vienna clusterf*&k
What do you ride? cortina, redline, scott, suzuki... see siggy for pix
How old are you? 28.75

whoever took that second picture should get a medal.

Bighitrdr24

Chimp
Jul 10, 2003
Springfield VA
Who are you? Jeff
Where do you live? Springfield VA
What do you ride? Big Hit, DK General Lee
How old? 24

I gotta catch up with you guys and hit up a Thursday night urban.

Ilovespooky

Chimp
May 7, 2004
Who are you? my name is Ben Watts
How old are you? I'm 16
Where do you live? Great Falls
What do you ride? i ride a busted up planet-x-pitbull and a spanking new 2000 spooky bandwagon

I help out at pedal and spoke in Great Falls every day so you can talk to me up there, or you can send me a PM about riding wakefield and vans, I'm always up for some urban/park riding.
post some pictures later.

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
Who are you? Morgan
Where do you live? Catonsville, MD (15 min outside the city)
What do you ride? S&M Black Bike (20") DMR sidekick, Orange msisle, Intense tazer, Intense M1
Where I Ride: 7 Courts, Chesapeake BMX, Charm City, Nor Cal
Where I race: Norba NCS, Sea Otter, Racers Edge Mid Atlantic Series
How old? 16

Morgan

Feb 26, 2002
Virginia
Originally posted by squirrelonabike
Yo, notorious, your right up the street. Most of my team is around your area. In fact the "man" lives in your town. Swing by the shop some time.

Hey Squirrel. So you're in Culpeper right? Don't find myself up your ways much, but every once in a while. Next time I'll make sure I drop in and check it out. Who's the "man"? I sure as hell know it ain't me :D

B

bikerdave69

hey Im David ( by all my riddng buddys call me Biker Dave)
i live in Buena Vista, Va right beside Lexington.
I ride a 85' trek Steel road bike. 01 dimondback tapanga XC bike, and my Grace red frame ghetto single speed dirt jumper with a Z1 drop off.

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
Notorious, his name is Bob Anderson, he races endurance cross country, and he is insane! He lives in krotze. He rides for our team. I've got a downhill team as well, we just do it for fun, but we got kick ass jerseys, and offer team discounts. If your intrested just swing by or let me know.

E

endtroducing

i'm jace
i live in towson.
I'm 23.

my beetches:

- endless lifetime
- '9? teddy mc-wojcik

in varying degrees of ss disarray/disrepair.

turn-ons: getting lost in the woods, chocolate soy milk, murder she wrote reruns.

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
Who are you? Ben

Where do you live? Round Hill, VA (15 miles West of Leesburg)

What do you ride? Women, Rocky MTN RM9, Rocky MTN Flow, 02' Kawasaki KX 250, 164 Burton Bullet

How old? 26

Attachments

E

endtroducing

bah!

everyone keeps telling me about them, and i haven't really any clue where they are. Don and Patrick (of fleet street) keep inviting me along and i never have time.

wanna show me around?

Feb 26, 2002
Virginia
Originally posted by Animal Mother
Who are you? Ben

Where do you live? Round Hill, VA (15 miles West of Leesburg)

What do you ride? Women, Rocky MTN RM9, Rocky MTN Flow, 02' Kawasaki KX 250, 164 Burton Bullet

How old? 26
Round Hill huh? I'm up there visiting my sister on occassion. Any good spots close by to ride? jumps?

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
Originally posted by Notorious_BIL
Round Hill huh? I'm up there visiting my sister on occassion. Any good spots close by to ride? jumps?
-dirt jumps and a BMX track and some decent street riding in Winchester VA (25 miles West)

-Water Shed in Frederick MD (40 minute drive)

-I've got one dirt jump and plans to build a six pack and lots of North Shore style stunts in my back yard

that's about it... let me know when you're going to be in town, i'll show you around if you'd like.

ben

Feb 26, 2002
Virginia
Originally posted by Animal Mother
-dirt jumps and a BMX track and some decent street riding in Winchester VA (25 miles West)

-Water Shed in Frederick MD (40 minute drive)

-I've got one dirt jump and plans to build a six pack and lots of North Shore style stunts in my back yard

that's about it... let me know when you're going to be in town, i'll show you around if you'd like.

ben
Sounds sweet. I'll take you up on that offer next time I'm up there!

Billy

fonseca

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Virginia
Who are you? Travis
Where do you live? Richmond VA
What do you ride? Titus Switchblade, Jamis Dakar, couple'a old HTs
How old? 26

Finally graduating from VCU, former student at JMU, and going for both the most years in college and most declared majors records. :D

Attachments

osofelo

Chimp
May 15, 2004
who: Rafael
Where: Springfield/Burke
What: '02 AC 2

currently a neophyte (guppie) rider, so to speak.

Pics: well don't have (too bad so sad)

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Who: Richard G.
Where: Richmond,Va.
What: 2002 Cove G-spot w/ 02 shiver(FR,DH)/1998 Ti. Mongoose 10.1 hardtail

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Originally posted by fonseca
And here is my sweet new ride! ;)

1978 Schwinn Suburban. Now I'm cruising town in style.
Hilarious! My "road bike" is my mom's Schwinn Suburban. Silver. Rode it Sat. night. I get funny looks on the trail for whatever I ride--that or the freeride bike!

fonseca

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Virginia
LOL! I've gotten a few looks too.

Seriously though, I'm loving that thing. I don't know why but it puts a smile on my face. This is what I picture myself riding when I'm too old to MTB...

Think I can adapt this speedometer to my MTB? ;)

Attachments

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
Originally posted by fonseca
LOL! I've gotten a few looks too.

Seriously though, I'm loving that thing. I don't know why but it puts a smile on my face. This is what I picture myself riding when I'm too old to MTB...

Think I can adapt this speedometer to my MTB? ;)

the speedo on that going to 40 is like the speedo on my car going to 160...

pretty snazzy tho :thumb:

JohnnyTooBad

Chimp
Mar 24, 2004
State of Confusion
I thought I was going to get to be the oldest guy here, but I get to be the 2nd oldest.

My name is John (bet'cha couldn't of guessed that)
I'm 39
I live in Sterling VA. Used to live in Annapolis. Went to school in Towson. Grew up in Catonsville then Potomac
I ride a GF Sugar 2+ with discs and a Marz MXC in the dirt (have others that I don't ride any more), and a Klein Q Carbon Race on the pavement.
There are no pics of me on my rides (that I'm aware of)

osofelo

Chimp
May 15, 2004
Hey I am neophtye rider
Names Rafael
ride as 02' Giant AC 2
Live in Springfield, VA
am 23

I am looking for riders to ride with and learn from as well as any tips.

all the help would be appreciated...

May 31, 2004
my names andre and im choosing btwn a brooklynpark bike and an evil imperial (im leanin park bike)

Who wants to build a North Shore course in NVa!

Snot-Rocket

Chimp
Jun 7, 2004
Springfield, VA
Who are you? Tom- Proud Father, surly MTBr, Engineer- surly!

Where do you live? Springfield, VA 100-m or 20-seconds for the Wake-Tink Connector trail

and what do you ride? Main Ride is a Cove Stiffee, fully Rigid SS, 32:20 (purfect for local trails); just ordered a Cove Hustler XC and hope this dually will be my main ride! I am selling a 19" Ellsworth Id, w/ DH Chris King Headset, XTR deraileur, etc. for $850.00 for $1K I'll throw in a 2003 Z1 FR...sweet frame, great for the shed, Gambril, etc. Not great for a snoop and shoot rider like me-self...

and how old are you? 33 and dying!

Attachments

Sep 14, 2003
My Own Hell
I live up in Round Hill. Just picked up this bike from MTBreview.com. It's a 2003 Karpiel Apacalypse. I have a 2001 Haro DJ bike as well.

PM me if you live in the area and we can go ride on Stonleigh Golf Course!

Attachments

be-radd

Chimp
May 31, 2004
O-town
names:b-rad
reside in western NC
im 20 yrs old
i ride a varity of broken bikes that i build and rape parts from to keep other bikes running, currently building up a p1.
no picture sorry, im in a cyber cafe`...peace