Quantcast

The New Bike (Giant Glory)

tlproject7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
im getting my glory next week. i wanna lower the front end and drop the bottom bracket. i was gonna drop the fork to seven and half inches and take out most of the spacers. is there a real extreme amount of spacers like the faith? are other people taking out there spacers?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I spent the last 2 days building one of each model fo the new 08 Giants for the tradeshow season. There is some fantastic stuff coming out of Newburry Park this year. If you think the Glory is nice, you should see the Anthem 0 or the TCR Adanced Team/0. Wow.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
How much seatpost adjustment is there on the Glory 0 or 1?
I have to pedal this thing uphill. I need a new bike. The Fly is gone.

clockworked

Chimp
Aug 31, 2007
AUS
That glory looks great!

Do you have any idea how much that azonic axle actually weighs?
We have a guy making them in Australia at 92g and i was wondering if the azonic was as light

Dhracer3

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
Fletcher NC
well... you know what I think.... I think you are going to trade that bike in when you see my new Morewood next year!!... hahaha.. kidding... part of the job you know...

You realize this means you can't hang out with us anymore?... didn't think of that now did ya!!
Cheers

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
well... you know what I think.... I think you are going to trade that bike in when you see my new Morewood next year!!... hahaha.. kidding... part of the job you know...

You realize this means you can't hang out with us anymore?... didn't think of that now did ya!!
Cheers
Dude, you do realize this is a very old Thread that someone dug up to ask a question about my old Glory from 2007 right? I am still riding a Morewood.....