Quantcast

-))) the official fuckit friday gmt (((-

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if you ever have the chance to follow HW 55 in idaho along the payette river in idaho....do it....also HW 12 in idaho....not sure of the river/creek...but...holy shit.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Heading out to my brothers wedding. Let's see how long it takes for my stupid fucking family to do something fucking stupid.

Local monkies, if you get a collect call from a Gunnison County jail, I'll pay you back, I promise.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
but the world is ending in 10 to 12.....
That's not what people are saying. They're saying that 1.5C will likely happen by then, and from then it's a cascade that we cannot stop. The true destruction is down the road.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd say 2-3 generations and it will be really fucking bad. I'll help where I can now.

When you ask your kids what they want to be when they grow up and they say Doctor or lawyer, you may want to recommend they consider becoming a War Lord. At least encourage them to acquire a skill that will be useful in the future, like how to make guzzoline.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Do Solitude and enjoy the mud. :D

When were you last there? Shreddy looked like it had been freshly re-shoveled. Same with Sideshow Bob; HOOOOOGE fresh berms due to the construction.

Krusty was crusty, but also had some fresh berms.
The Gondola still sucks donkey balls. Shreddy was OK. Cable trail was fun. Snake bit was OK. Everything else on that mountain is awfull.

OTOH, Slideshow Bob was fun. Steel Panther is awesome. Krusty is OK. Blue Magic is too long. :D