Quantcast

the official Toshi is reformed thread

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
An ancient Chinese ‘social’ (whole of room) bong. The dragon breathes out industrial scale cannabis or opium smoke for everyone’s enjoyment.
1C227A57-0E8D-4141-AB42-6EBAC4412634.jpeg

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
i've never been cool enough for the courtesy phone. and i seem to recall being the one who coined the phrase "bong shed"
I believe it was you. I respect your Yinzer ethics. They never call it wing sauce. Its always just hot sauce. They literally put that shit on everything. I cannot eat fries anymore without Blue Cheese dressing.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I recently stopped visiting the bong shed. I miss it but I needed a break. I still poop in the woods though.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
“Obviously we should hijack whole threads and castigate anyone not 150000% in agreance with you on how every single microscopic aspect of it should be handled.”

are we positive this quote wasn’t about woo instead

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
What? What happened there? I guess that was during my time in the wilderness…
Basically Syadasti accused several of us on here of advocating for rape and sexual assault of women based on the fact we disagreed with his assessment of a famous WW2 photo. Some of us were understandably offended by this accusation to which he doubled down on and it ended very poorly for Syadasti. @Pesqueeb’s rant was brutal, but warranted.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
“Obviously we should hijack whole threads and castigate anyone not 150000% in agreance with you on how every single microscopic aspect of it should be handled.”

Can you really be sure of anything?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Basically Syadasti accused several of us on here of advocating for rape and sexual assault of women based on the fact we disagreed with his assessment of a famous WW2 photo. Some of us were understandably offended by this accusation to which he doubled down on and it ended very poorly for Syadasti. @Pesqueeb’s rant was brutal, but warranted.
He also suggested at least twice over as many threads that some people deserved to have their kids sexually assaulted because of it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

If you agree with woo he will explain how much more he agrees than you.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
He's a scientist, man.

Of course he can't be sure of anything.

:homer:
Batshit Cray meter: Reasonable < Cray....
OK now I am confused. He definitely isn’t Jeebus. Or do you mean he became a hardcore Christian or do you know something else that I don’t that means my comment is in bad taste?
Have some respect please. Brian is no longer with us. Thanks...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
OK, having gone back and read it all, it seems that @Westy was being the real Bear asshole. :rofl:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I missed a lot of shit in the 20,000 years my account has existed here. All I know about Syadasti (from the hcor racing days) is he is someone who never looked like he took pleasure in riding a bike. Like it was something to be endured. Suffered even. He was competent enough, but like it was seeing a serial killer dismember a victim like it was something he was driven to do. Ordained for. Tasked by. Frankly terrifying to witness. It's been years since I've seen him in the wilds of New Jersey. I hope to never see it again.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I missed a lot of shit in the 20,000 years my account has existed here. All I know about Syadasti (from the hcor racing days) is he is someone who never looked like someone who took pleasure in riding a bike. Like it was something to be endured. Suffered even. He was competent enough, but like it was seeing a serial killer dismember a victim like it was something he was driven to do. Ordained for. Tasked by. Frankly terrifying to witness. It's been years since I've seen him in the wilds of New Jersey. I hope to never see it again.
Chimney Rock SP. I forget the town. He is a good rider.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
There was no joy in that endeavor. Only that which was to be endured.
Big long sufferfest climb followed by a short rest and a few sketchy rock gardens along the ridge. And a 2-minute rock shale descent to the parking lot. Like Plattekill or Stewart without a shuttle.