Quantcast

the random thought thread

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I am abnormally cold lately. Like wearing a down jacket in a 74 degree office cold.
Every fall when it starts to get somewhat cool (40s/50s), I get all excited I get to wear my winter jackets again. Then I promptly start to sweat my balls off because a 800fp down jacket is overkill for 55 degree weather.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Every fall when it starts to get somewhat cool (40s/50s), I get all excited I get to wear my winter jackets again. Then I promptly start to sweat my balls off because a 800fp down jacket is overkill for 55 degree weather.
It was 28 outside this morning... I love my down coat, gloves, arm warmers, thermals, work pants, and sasquatch fur suit in this weather. ;)

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
When one of our senior software developers was asked how we could release a software upgrade with so many bugs and known issues in it, he responded:

"Our software does not get released. It escapes."

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
When one of our senior software developers was asked how we could release a software upgrade with so many bugs and known issues in it, he responded:

"Our software does not get released. It escapes."
We have a Polycom conference phone in all our conference rooms. During a con call the other day, my boss pointed out there's no mute button to mute incoming talking (only outgoing)......please look into this. It would be great to not have to listen to people.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
I called 911 today.. There was a brush fire about 4ft X 10ft on the shoulder of the highway on my way home from school. Fvcking smokers...:think: I have no idea what the outcome was though since I was just driving through.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I think I am still a littel drunk from yesterday...... Funeral for a Biker friends Ol lady, 300 plus in attendance, moving into an xmas party with the company........ I drank an extensive amount....