Quantcast

the random thought thread

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
They have wedding gift registries right? Well I'm going to make this a thing. DIVORCE gift registries!

Mine will include a member to "Single Malt of the month club"......which...if that isn't already a thing...I'll work on that too.

A corvette, a motocross, condoms, a huge TV.....yeah.......

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Bike riders **** me, I am sorry my trail building ruined your Strava time, thanks for ploughing through the fresh work, effwits!

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
If everyone makes 29er DH bikes people will complain the tracks are to easy then they will have to put bigger rocks in which will cause greater injuries.

I hate big wheel bikes, fair enough if you race elite XC but to most riders a lack of fitness or skill is the biggest obstacle, stop blaming your ****ing bikes for your own shortcomings.
Bike riders still **** me!

I have sworn at multiple Saint mechs for working loose but have never once put loctite on the bolt, so lazy.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I know right??? I gotta buy at least two appliances....a mess of furniture.... It's frickin' genius!
you're a canadian...getting divorced in canada...and you're still getting fvcked over?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am honestly saddened by DMG's passing. I never actually met him. But as far as I am concerned, he was my friend. As are all of you assholes. DMG inspired me to stay sober on several occasions...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
They have wedding gift registries right? Well I'm going to make this a thing. DIVORCE gift registries!

Mine will include a member to "Single Malt of the month club"......which...if that isn't already a thing...I'll work on that too.

A corvette, a motocross, condoms, a huge TV.....yeah.......
:rofl:

A good friend of mine had a divorce party. Think bachelor party, only a lot worse. :panic:

<edit> I must also spread some rep around and stuff...

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
My wife had recently bought orange flavored toothpaste so that we could try something new. It tastes like you're brushing your teeth with watered down orange flavored jello.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
:rofl:

A good friend of mine had a divorce party. Think bachelor party, only a lot worse. :panic:

<edit> I must also spread some rep around and stuff...
I had me a pretty good divorce party as well..... it is a grand idea

I think Laina (overly attached girlfriend) is a delight.
You already have yourself an overly attached girlfriend? You really are Canadian

The action of the war-nose is as follows:- during the passage of the torpedo through the water, after launching, the screw-fan is revolved and run forward on the sleeve to its firing position. The extreme forward end of the sleeve is cut blank so that, when the screw-fan is in its firing position, it will have run clear of the screw-thread and will revolve freely, without opposing undue resistance in the water. On impact with the target, the sleeve is driven aft within the cap, shearing the shearing-pin and compressing the firing-spring between the after end of the sleeve and the collar on the after end of the firing-pin, until the after end of the sleeve trips the sear-spring and releases the firing-pin, which is then projected aft by the compressed firing-spring against the percussion cap of the exploder, firing it.