Quantcast

the spot..

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
I'll be at the spot behind the spot Wednesday from 4:30 til dark. Saturday I'm going to shoot my first wedding- so I'm staying close to home...

If I have my way the #6 will be guinea pigged tomorrow

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Cru didn't really crash. He cased the landing after the hip and skidded up the take-off of number six so I hit him with the pick and started tossing dirt on him.

I'm probably out until next week.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I'm down for Skeleton tomorrow. I'm not sure what time, though. Jake, there's no time you can make it (other than the butt-crack of dawn)???

codykjwalton

Chimp
Aug 12, 2007
ive been lurking on this thread for a bit and everyone seems like they know what they are doing here. i dh/fr and i should be finished with my first dj bike (riot) tomorrow.

I have no problem hitting 30' doubles and solid 15' drops but once the lip goes vert it sketches me out.. any advice? will it be easier with a dj bike??

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
ive been lurking on this thread for a bit and everyone seems like they know what they are doing here. i dh/fr and i should be finished with my first dj bike (riot) tomorrow.

I have no problem hitting 30' doubles and solid 15' drops but once the lip goes vert it sketches me out.. any advice? will it be easier with a dj bike??
Just start on smaller jumps and work your way up in size and steepness. Spending time on a bmx track can help, too. The key to fluid dirt jumping is staying relaxed.

Good luck and have fun on your Riot.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I still go up there occasionally. I'll probably start going up there more often during the week now, since I won't have time to make it up to Skeletor after work...

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Do any of you guys ever ride at the corona trails in camarillo, me and some friends have been riding there alot lately because we can take the bus there and its a pretty good spot, its under a freeway bridge so its shaded and theres a creek and its surrounded by a fence so the guys on the 50s cant get in, we might start fixing up the jumps soon, the lips are getting a little sh!tty.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Never knew the name of those. Every few months I stop by and goof off on them. I don't know if there is an official caretaker- but I'd double check with any guys on 20" bikes at Camarillo skatepark before you make any changes...