Quantcast

the spot..

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
that thing looks ghetto
That ghetto rig will hit bigger jumps than you've ever attempted... :brow:

All you losers that missed the sessions at Skeletor this weekend missed some radness. Turndowns clicked 270ish, boostage to the moon, brakeless bikes shooting off of lips like rockets, steezy 360s in rhythm...

Oh, and Jake almost becoming a permanent part of the scenery next to the last jump.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
That ghetto rig will hit bigger jumps than you've ever attempted... :brow:

All you losers that missed the sessions at Skeletor this weekend missed some radness. Turndowns clicked 270ish, boostage to the moon, brakeless bikes shooting off of lips like rockets, steezy 360s in rhythm...

Oh, and Jake almost becoming a permanent part of the scenery next to the last jump.
Where the hell were you guys, i was out there waiting around for like 2 hours on saterday morning but nobody showed up so i went home.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Ya if anyone wants to pm me there cell number so I can call before I come all the way out there next time that would be great. Also when will you guys be out there again.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
don't make me bring my Beatches from Compton up tee hoood...cause the one's with hair on the nipples and the frackles in the nose and the butty family supersized are going to get ya!!

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
bring your own watering cans to the spot behind the spot for this week if anyone is going to go work there, i have the pump. several bolts have fallen out and the puller needs to be fixed...
If it's fixed soon, I might come by and get it. I really want to go out there and clean things up this week, but it's hard without agua.

And I'm going to start on the next jump... which will end up being the largest jump in the world. BWUAHAHAHA....

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
The rain is coming... (hopefully)

Super dig party tomorrow at the spot behind the spot. WCH, will the pump be there and working?

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
the spot before the spot is been worked on by Kurt one more time...
he's been good...actualy he patched the second landing from across the tent,he mellowed out the lip on the hip jump to the left and made the landing on the one after the burm a little bigger...spot looks good...no massive damaged or anything ,straight rideble...
and for WCH...i beleive i've seen you quite often at the "kiddie" jumps...didn't I ?:busted: