Quantcast

The Tabletop Thread

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
good stuff for sure.

I've posted these before but it's all i've got...

my buddy mark

me. some of you old guys might dig the Hoffman Patriot bars, first generation Dirt Bike, DBI pegs (the ones with welded washers on metal tubes) and I think I have a Standard plastic guard on my front sprocket. '93 or so, I think.

me, from a few years back.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Landon- you got to have something of Aaron, Charlie, or Paul...
Cool thread. Love seeing all these different flavors of tables. Bow-legged, tuck-kneed, big bike, little bike, whatever.

Charlie, Aaron are more focused on whips than tables. I've actually seen Aaron do a few nice tables, but no photos. Yet. I know I've got a few of Paul. This thread this inspired me to dig into the Tonic photo-library.

Here's a photo of myself over a hip.

Billy. Table Variation. Euro-One Footer. Damn.

Guy demonstrates how to get a photo on a BMX site, on your MTB. Bowl to Bowl transfer. Yikes.

-L

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
L-
I looked through all my Paul photos and it x-up's, bar turns, and whips...

even the ones from last week...

all my Aaron and Charlie photos are back when the Ranch was running and I used a crap point and shoot ...

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
i want that trick in my shirt pocket

anyways here are some old pics, all my good table pics i cant seem to find but o well

one of my fav's but about .5 seconds to early from being folded up

another one thats a bit to early

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
Everyone has different flavor of table. We like tables at Tonic.

Vic Muphy. Career move.

Guy Marsh. Foot on Crank. I love seeing this.

Billy Lewis. The Judge, on Lock.

Billy again..The "Un-Table"

Myself at some trails. Tucks and tables are all I can do.

-L
so sick.
gotta bump.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Nice bump... so much radness in here.

I was actually just thinking about posting these pics we got over the weekend and had forgot about this thread. I've been working on my one foot tables. They're getting better, but still not exactly where I want them. Same day, different bikes...

Thanks to Tater on the quality shots. www.potatogrande.com

cornfed

Monkey
Jul 30, 2007
When I was a kid there was nothing cooler than a table. It was probably the most stylish thing a rider could do on a bike and it may not be a big deal today as far as difficulty, but they still look better in photo's than most circus tricks. This isn't much of a photo, especially compared to some in this thread, but it's my contribution. Please disregard the special olympic face I'm making:

mxracer845

Chimp
May 4, 2007
matt n's SWD jump jam party!

im still working on them. i have a some what kinda of motocross whip/table style (since my crossover sport is motocross)