Quantcast

The "Why the U.S should invade Canada" thread

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
there was a request for this thread in the WW2 thread. and that sparked my intrest of why you folks south of the border want to invade my home and native land. comon I know you have all thought about it....;)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
No kidding.

Mounties suck and lumberjacks smell wierd. I say we just gas the people and harvest their natural resources.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by rbx
i think we were asking for it when we unleashed celine dion on them..poor bastards they never knew what hit them:D
Bryan Adams

Loverboy

What kind of drugs to y'all take up there that makes these people able to hit it big?

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Originally posted by Dirt rider
there was a request for this thread in the WW2 thread. and that sparked my intrest of why you folks south of the border want to invade my home and native land. comon I know you have all thought about it....;)
I was under the impression Canada was already a U.S. Territory:devil: :D

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Originally posted by ummbikes
I was under the impression Canada was already a U.S. Territory:devil: :D
Canada; America's hat.

Canada; It's like living in a loft apartment upstairs from a really great party.

Canada; They have moose.

:D

All I know is that the US will never take over Canada while a Republican is President. The GOP has enough trouble dealing with all the whiney do-nothing liberals in California.

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
the USofA could try and invade CANADA, but they wouldn't be able to get across the border....

you see, our softwood lumber piles make great road blocks. even if you do, our bountiful supply of bud would stop all the marines because hey'd be toking (even Burly Surly). you'd only have about three days to do it too, for the winter'll stop you (remember STALINGRAD?). besides the fact that there is way too much land for even the US, and our extreme fighting forces of extraordinary magnitude will stop you after you hit the 60th parallel. i'd be surprised if you made it to ALERT

the NORTH SHORE will always be the home of resistance (RAMBO still lives there). the drivers in QUEBEC'll run all the yanks off the road. most of all, once you hit the SOO (SAULT STE MARIE), you'll wanna turn back (that place looks better in the dark). finally, we'll get you while your laughing in NEWFOUNDLAND at COME-BY-CHANCE and DILDO.

you may take our hockey players, yet you'll never take our freedom!

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Originally posted by slein
the USofA could try and invade CANADA, but they wouldn't be able to get across the border....

you see, our softwood lumber piles make great road blocks. even if you do, our bountiful supply of bud would stop all the marines because hey'd be toking (even Burly Surly). you'd only have about three days to do it too, for the winter'll stop you (remember STALINGRAD?). besides the fact that there is way too much land for even the US, and our extreme fighting forces of extraordinary magnitude will stop you after you hit the 60th parallel. i'd be surprised if you made it to ALERT

the NORTH SHORE will always be the home of resistance (RAMBO still lives there). the drivers in QUEBEC'll run all the yanks off the road. most of all, once you hit the SOO (SAULT STE MARIE), you'll wanna turn back (that place looks better in the dark).

Well done.

rbx

Monkey

the NORTH SHORE will always be the home of resistance (RAMBO still lives there). the drivers in QUEBEC'll run all the yanks off the road. most of all, once you hit the SOO (SAULT STE MARIE), you'll wanna turn back (that place looks better in the dark).

good one:D

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
wtf???

"Canadian flights use domestic terminal"

i suppose you're trying to say that CANADA is taking over the airports????

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
Albanay: ain't that the capital city of New York?

Also, its the place that the dudes from Damnation Alley ended up. Huge scorpions kick ass.

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
Originally posted by gecko
How many annoying American celebrities do you want me to name for each of ours that you can name? :p:D
what? d'you mean the likes of milli vanilli???

oaky.. i get it. three-hundred-fourteen.

(the only thing i hate more than the leafs are leaf fans)

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Albanay: ain't that the capital city of New York?

Also, its the place that the dudes from Damnation Alley ended up. Huge scorpions kick ass.
hehehe, if you think that's a funny way to say new york you should hear how most southern's say albany (allll-beaniE) noooooooo shietting you either. i didn't believe it till my granpa told me. i was like they don't say it like that really, then i heard it not even 2 hours later n was shocked.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by Westy
No need to make the case, the invasion already happened. Lots of burning involved.
yeap!!! and will still haven't forgotten it either trust me :devil:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by indieboy
yeap!!! and will still haven't forgotten it either trust me :devil:
That maybe so, but the second invasion is well under way. Yankees are moving south fast enough that southerners will soon be outnumbered. Soon enough Y'all will be replaced with yous guys.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by Westy
That maybe so, but the second invasion is well under way. Yankees are moving south fast enough that southerners will soon be outnumbered. Soon enough Y'all will be replaced by yous guys.
**** that, the joke around here is "what does the south have in common w/ the north......we got just as many yankees as they do! :D" yeah you guys isn't ever something we'll hear down here. yanks stay down here long enough they start talking like us! i'm gettin real sick of hearin "yo son" y'all need to take that shiet back up north :D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Originally posted by Drunken_Ninja
We get invaded every summer by the US. Cottage country is just chalk full of licence plates.

As soon as the weather turns everybody runs away. I don't get it. You all must be thinking of summer again.

:rolleyes:
Please, You all invade our beaches in the summer....damn french speaking bikini wearing dudes all over the place!!

and what is this shiet you all been sayin bout Albany???

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
- dude, where's my car?

- i dunno dude, didn't you have a car dude?

I dunno dude. Maby because ALBANY in in NY and has absofvckenlutely nothing to do with canada.

americans invading canada. HAHAHA, one look at a moosedick burger and you wussies would faint. No one has the gumption to come to canada to eat a real sandwich never mind just visiting at this time of year.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
- dude, where's my car?

- i dunno dude, didn't you have a car dude?

I dunno dude. Maby because ALBANY in in NY and has absofvckenlutely nothing to do with canada.

americans invading canada. HAHAHA, one look at a moosedick burger and you wussies would faint. No one has the gumption to come to canada to eat a real sandwich never mind just visiting at this time of year.
-Dude, its sarcasm.
-Dude, what's sarcasm?
-Dude, are you canadian?
-Dude, yes.
-Dude, that explains that.

Albany is also in Georgia, California, Oregon, Texas, and Prince Edward Island (which is in Canada last time I checked).

Its a freakin' joke, aimed at someone who lives in of all places Albany.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002

Seriously, next time you are here. You have to order moosedick burgers by name. Nobody puts them on the menu because of the name. Everybody serves them. All canadians eat them, they are the best. Better than normal hamburgers.
They don't even cost anymore. So next time you are here order Moosedick burgers at whatever restaurant you go to and we'll get them for you.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hey I wasn't kidding. Don't be making fun of the name until you can at least say you've had one. I knew you'd try too.

Moosedick burgers are real if you can find 'em. Like I said, you just have to ask for them by name anywhere you go.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I donno about Canadian's pechant for eating mooseDick but I LOVE a good ol' American FurBurger!!!

FurBurger with thighs.... MMMMmM!!!

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Hey I wasn't kidding. Don't be making fun of the name until can at least say you've had one.

Moosedick burgers are real if you can find 'em. Like I said, you just have to ask for them by name anywhere you go.

BWahahahahahahaha!

Drunken Ninja apparently REALLY likes MOOSEDICK.

....and the #1 reason why the US will never invade Canada......[drumroll].......

It f'ing sucks, why would we want it? Ever hear of someone moving to Canada because of better opportunity, better weather, lower taxes, or women with all of their teeth?

Canada, a life support system for Wistler.