Quantcast

The "Why the U.S should invade Canada" thread

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
Originally posted by N8
I donno about Canadian's pechant for eating mooseDick but I LOVE a good ol' American FurBurger!!!

FurBurger with thighs.... MMMMmM!!!
You see, now you are just talking about P. Come on now. You say you know better...

Apparently you just haven't lived until you tried MooseDick. I am serious, their burgers are good!

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Originally posted by Damn True ....and the #1 reason why the US will never invade Canada......[drumroll].......
It f'ing sucks, why would we want it? Ever hear of someone moving to Canada because of better opportunity, better weather, lower taxes, or women with all of their teeth?
What are you talking about? You went all the way to Whistler before? Ok then, you have definitely had MooseDick before and you are just not talking about it.

Ok Ok, no one said that you had to admit it. It was good though wasn't it?

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Originally posted by Drunken_Ninja
You see, now you are just talking about P. Come on now. You say you know better...

Apparently you just haven't lived until you tried MooseDick. I am serious, their burgers are good!

Look dude, I am straight, ok? I am not trying any d1ck, let alone moosedick. So quit trying to recruit.

Sicko.

:D

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
Originally posted by N8
I donno about Canadian's pechant for eating mooseDick but I LOVE a good ol' American FurBurger!!!

FurBurger with thighs.... MMMMmM!!!

LOL!!!!!!
got to find me a furburger....with thighs!
eating at the Y?:D

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
oh no. moosedick burgers are made out of real moose meat. It is really tasty to those who have tried it. I wasn't kidding.

You have to order it at least once to get your head around it.

Everyone here knows about moosedick. I can't believe that none of you have ever heard of that before, let alone never tried it before.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
So moose are commercially farmed for meat production like cattle or are they hunted in the wild and brought to market?

If it's the latter, I kinda have a problem with that. We have plenty of domesticated sources of meat, (cattle, chicken, pork, lamb) I don't think we need to be going after wild critters for commercial meat.

Hunting for one's own use is altogether different though.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
OH yeah, OH yeah. You have to really INSIST that you have it. There is a reason that they don't just put it on the menu for everyone to see.

If you are gonna hunt moose, you don't want to let all the good parts go to waste.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Originally posted by Damn True
Look dude, I am straight, ok? I am not trying any d1ck, let alone moosedick. So quit trying to recruit.

Sicko.

You're straight? Are you sure? I mean, you don't have sex with women, so how do we know?!?!

Not that there's anything wrong with that...... :p

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
if moosedick isn't a moose's dick, but it is moose meat, but not shaped like a dick, then what 'srooms were they chewin' when they named it moosedick?