Quantcast

))))Thoisday GMT((((

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
wow its ony going to be in the 70s instead of the hundreds today....I might freeze lol

local market stopped carrying habaneros so now I have to go shop downtown to get my fix....first world problems I know...

moar coffee time

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good morning!

Hanging around the house on my last day of vacation. Got to take the wifes boss's BMW X6 M for a rip yesterday. My God does it put those twin turbo powered 567 horses to the pavement in an awfully quick fashion. :rockout:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
edit: sunrise pic looked better on my phone.

Good morning. Shit day at work yesterday, likely a shit day at work ahead. At least we don't have a hurricane en route.

Rode the GG hardtail again yesterday evening. Not sure if it's going to work out. It's a wicked bike, but I'm not having as much fun as on my little Sovereign. To me, hardtails are for playing around. Jury is still out, more data needed.

Attachments

Last edited:

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Good Morning!!

Brrrr....temps in the 50's this morning. I will NOT pumpkin spice all the things.
I bet you are excited for the first breath of crisp fall air here in NC, when you will open your kitchen cabinets to find all of your spices are now pumpkin spice

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
alarm fail . . . it was the AM/PM!!! got 7yo to school on time; took 12yo for followup appt for broken arm. coffee, coffee, coffee.

is it 5 yet? no? at least blunchtime???

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Wifey and I brought the little one in for Kindergarten orientation this morning (his official 1st day is tomorrow). I still can't believe he's starting school. I'm feeling old at the moment.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
third day on new job. shit is hitting the fan, but I don't have enough knowledge to help out. feels kind of lame. this will have to be remedied asap.

ride night tonight. my buddies are whining that the trail I chose is too blown out. those pussies have been spending far too much time on groomed trails. fuckers. they better not mess with my ride.

kids are a fucking nightmare. first real week at the new school. sleep is fucked up, eating is fucked up, behaviour is all over the map - happy, angry, defiant, sad, upset all in the space of an hour. It's like weather in New England: if you don't like it, wait a minute. I used to love september. it has the best weather of the year. now its the biggest gong show I can imagine. oh well, at least I can look forward to my road trip to VT to ride with buddies in a couple of weeks. Staying at Lareau Farm Inn on day 1 (Perry Hill and American Flatbread FTMFW), and riding lifts at Burke on day 2 and day 3 is still up in the air. Maybe Bromont... god am I ever looking forward to that.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Two more weeks of work before heading back to Whistler for a week. Hoping they get some rain before then, which it looks like according to the forecast. Can't wait.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It is still snowing ash, haze, hot, humid, it's lovely in the PNW. This has been the longest short week in history and it STILL isn't Friday yet.

Be safe out there.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning fellers, almost done packing up the deer, got 14 pounds of burger to grind up yet and it's set. Pack up the rest of my stuff today as I will be heading up the hill tommorow afternoon for a week long camp. Good times.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Yo. Great medium pace ride last night. Half of us got to the spot an hour early and headed out in the daylight. The other half had to use their lights after starting at 7pm. One dude was being salty, not sure if it was because we didn't tell him we were leaving early or because I said I can't realistically go on their trip to Arizona with a months notice (half their group bailed on the trip last minute). Meh.

Was just speaking with a co-worker and he is flying out in 2-3 weeks to go riding in Oregon, I think around the Bend area. Anyone know if the fires are affecting that area?

Also it feels like someone is jabbing their thumb into the left side of my back. If that could stop right now, that'd be great.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Also it feels like someone is jabbing their thumb into the left side of my back. If that could stop right now, that'd be great.
Got kidney stones?

Gonna do some hikes in the park today. Air quality seems fair for breathing but visibility is still kinda limited. Not complaining though - two days ago was so much worse.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
The sky has disappeared for the last few days. I want it back.
Suppose its better than a cat5 'cane.
Going to see Bonobo tomorrow nite. kinda stoked but it will be in Boulder so the show will be over at midnight. Bogus. >.<
Saw Simon Greene in Denver last summer & he played a banging 4 hour DJ set. The boogie was rampant that nite.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
wow its ony going to be in the 70s instead of the hundreds today....I might freeze lol
How i felt when i got to San Diego from South AZ

Went for a brew ride with one of the LBS, pizza delivered to the brewery, alcohol infused deserts, bunch of idiots on bikes having a good time riding street. Setting off fire works after leaving the brew house to ride more street bike to the shop after dark. Always fun.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got an estimate for the rod bearing replacement on the M. $3700 is the ballpark. My soul is hurting with that number.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'll take it off your hands for tree fiddy.
Fortunately it's the last major service to be done for a while. Everything else should be basic maintenance until 130k and given I'm driving 7500/yr, that's 4 years out.