Quantcast

))))Thoisday GMT((((

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon boys! Another busy day of unemployment for me! Took my folks to the airport (heading to Kansas for a nephew's wedding) then to the Imaging Center for my first boob-squeeze. Not sure what women complain about with them...it took 10 minutes and I didn't find it painful or all that uncomfortable either...suck it up ladies and let them squeeze the ta-ta's so you know you're good to go!

Syd's tryout #2 is tonight for gymnastics and she's hoping to make level 5. Her teammates think she will but she always second guesses them because her coach likes to keep kids on the same level for 2 years before moving (though she's moved Syd up the past two years so I don't know).

Researching HD House antennas so I can get rid of Cable TV and save some cash....anyone have any recommendations. Rural location (lots of mountains and trees), multiple TVs (would like 1 that can support multiple TVs and plug into the house box)...likely an outside mount.

Also checking out Cell Service boosters....I get 1 bar in my house, but 2-3 at the end of the driveway (I've been told we're a little close to the tower and that's why). Maybe we'll finally loose the wall phone too!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Wifey and I brought the little one in for Kindergarten orientation this morning (his official 1st day is tomorrow). I still can't believe he's starting school. I'm feeling old at the moment.
Alex is finishing day 2 as we speak. I'm amazed at how fast time has gone. Syd is in freakin' middle school now! How the hell did that happen?!

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Afternoon boys! Another busy day of unemployment for me! Took my folks to the airport (heading to Kansas for a nephew's wedding) then to the Imaging Center for my first boob-squeeze. Not sure what women complain about with them...it took 10 minutes and I didn't find it painful or all that uncomfortable either...suck it up ladies and let them squeeze the ta-ta's so you know you're good to go!
Always wondered what they do for girls with small tittys. Small titty lives matter!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just got an estimate for the rod bearing replacement on the M. $3700 is the ballpark. My soul is hurting with that number.
All ///M factor jokes aside. I am surprised, would have figured out that such a thing should last many hundred thousand miles. Did you lose oil pressure at some point? I'd be a little concerned about the rest of the bearings if shit is getting pumped around the engine or not enough oil is.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Just got an estimate for the rod bearing replacement on the M. $3700 is the ballpark. My soul is hurting with that number.
Are you one of those Beemer assholes, (Beemholes), who thinks that just because they own and drive a Beemer, you don't have to stop for stop signs or give the right of way? Same issues with Dodge trucks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Are you one of those Beemer assholes, (Beemholes), who thinks that just because they own and drive a Beemer, you don't have to stop for stop signs or give the right of way? Same issues with Dodge trucks.
May I present to you exhibit A. You can draw your own conclusions.

Had dinner with some SF friends who are moving out next year once their house is built. I never realized that the 'speed' concept just doesn't register with some people. I was trying to explain the ///M and 1) why I'm working on it myself, 2) why I wanted the car, and 3) what exactly the ///M factor is. He couldn't even wrap his head around the different levels of 5-series. Like, he didn't even know that there were different levels.

Guy drives a Range Rover Sport, so super high-end car. He couldn't understand the difference between the Sport and Sport HSE Supercharged. He just though it was a nicer interior. Despite explaining the difference is solely down to power and performance, he still didn't get it. I made no headway in that conversation. I think I just need to take him out once I get the car fixed.

He went to F1 in Montreal earlier this year and was impressed by the speed they slowed down at. Not the speed, not the sound, not the power. Just how quickly they slowed down and turned.

Maybe he will understand the speed bug once he moves out and learns how to ski.
:popcorn:

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
My idiot cat has gotten himself stuck up a tree. About 100' up. Second time in a month.

Gonna get expensive

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Yes, it's been great for photo ops. Too bad one of my favorite places on this planet will be forever changed for teh suck.
Yea, its sad. Was happy to read that Multnomah Falls, the visitor center, and the overlook remain intact. It will come back. Not in our lifetimes, but it will.

Right after I got married we took the new dog backpacking in Eagle Creek. Fucker ran off and we spent almost two hours looking for him. :mad: We finally said "fuck it" and left. 5 minutes later he came trotting down the trail happy as a clam.

In the meantime, create some mountain bike trails?