Quantcast

<<<<< Thursday gtm ©©©©©

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
:wave:

Have been failing to get my ass out of bed and to the gym. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.
My mom made a nice apple pie for our anniversary, so life is not all that bad. . . might have had 2 slices with my coffee too.

Life is good
You need go come be unemployed with me with tons of time for the gym.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Back to school is a new level of busy this year with me coaching Varsity FH and mentoring 2 new teachers in my department. I am spent!!!! It also doesn't help that it has been over 90 all week. Game cancelled tonight due to the heat index (rescheduled from last night) so I'm gonna go float in the pool for a bit!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just say no.
I tried, even tried to run the shit on Server 2012. Someone deleted a vm that was shutoff a while back and of course they need the application thats on it to retrieve some critical information. :wait:

So I'll bail them out of it, but I made sure to tell them my name isn't going on this and its not going into my OU's. Someone else can explain why there is a new line on the security reports. :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Afternoon. Back to school is a new level of busy this year with me coaching Varsity FH and mentoring 2 new teachers in my department. I am spent!!!! It also doesn't help that it has been over 90 all week. Game cancelled tonight due to the heat index (rescheduled from last night) so I'm gonna go float in the pool for a bit!
elder kids' school here in Denver doesn't have air conditioning (planned, in the works, but some crucial part isn't available until next summer!). so one last school year without AC for them.

they've had 3 early release at 12:30 pm days due to the heat inside the building.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Speaking of back to school, they started back up this week.

And holy cow, there are so many more idiots driving out there on the roads in the morning now. :banghead:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Still haven't turned the A/C on this summer...
July stats: 292 hours of cooling, 0 heating, 452 hours with all off
June: 120 hours of cooling, 2 heating, 598 off
May: 95 hours cooling, 4 heating, 645 off
April: 20 hours cooling (!), 44 heating, 656 off
March: 0 hours cooling, 105 heating, 639 off

and since we net overproduce on the year* from our PV arrays I am totally fine with this. :)

* the hot tub heater may change this balance, we shall see

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
elder kids' school here in Denver doesn't have air conditioning (planned, in the works, but some crucial part isn't available until next summer!). so one last school year without AC for them.

they've had 3 early release at 12:30 pm days due to the heat inside the building.
I'm rather surprised we haven't left early the past 2 days. It was upper 80s in most of our classrooms and SUPER humid! Our building doesn't have AC either.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That other truck didn't show up, so I hit the OG truck just as FedEx rolled up. Got the box set up as I enjoyed my burrito. Seems pretty slick, see if it does what we need.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That's what I grew up in.

My house now is generally quite warm in the summer and quite cold in the winter. Sometimes my wife is not amused. :D

Only my living room is heated and I am OK with that, it is also air conditioned. Don't need it very often but I never want to live somewhere where I have to sleep @ >72 degrees.

(one becomes accustomed to a certain amount of luxury)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Heat is coming to the foothills and mountains, too! Thanks, O’Biden

/me is ready with heat pumps up at the Tabernash place. Will be more of a desired feature in coming years, mark my words

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Just had three (3) days off approved at the end of December, making for a total of 10 days off in a row for Christmas and New Year's. I should probably go skiing somewhere.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Fixed the floor in my tent. Set it up in the spot. Rain came in while I was napping. Yoga mat I found worked like champ as a makeshift sleeping pad. Perfectly dry. Got soaked tearing it down and packing it up. Drying in the closet now. Diner had Keftedes for the lunch special. Came with a huge salad and a bowl of Tzatziki sauce. I like when they serve the whole pita. I feel like I am getting more even though I end up taking most of it home. Ace hardware sells Stans? Swapped out my craftsmen 4, 5, 6mm hex wrenches for new ones. They had them in stock but still tried to have me get the replacements in the mail. uh nope.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
you lucky bastards. We go from 100 to 115F from May to August then mid 80s to mid 90s early fall and late spring Late fall to early spring 28 in the morning to 50s with some winter highs in the low 60s Lots of AC and Heater use. Thermostat is 78F for AC and 66F for heat

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
because I want to stay married and live in a nice home and not be a homeless drunk in someone's stairwell

My problem with NA beer isn't the NA part, but that it is always terrible while there are multitudes of tasty NA beverages out there.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Went for a ride...but yep, it rained the whole time. Days since the rain stopped is still at 0. Luckily I know that there's no such thing as waterproof and breathable...but two "waterproof" shells does a pretty damn good job at trapping a warm layer and it's still lightweight. Kinda like being able to ride through any puddle like a brodozer.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Just had three (3) days off approved at the end of December, making for a total of 10 days off in a row for Christmas and New Year's. I should probably go skiing somewhere.
At some point you should maybe come out here and ski. I just want to see the look on your face when we drop into a 50 degree chute that doesn't actually follow you down the hill and kill you.

Can't be this year though. The way this joint works, we just got two seasons of snow in one, so it will just rain this winter.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
you lucky bastards. We go from 100 to 115F from May to August then mid 80s to mid 90s early fall and late spring Late fall to early spring 28 in the morning to 50s with some winter highs in the low 60s Lots of AC and Heater use. Thermostat is 78F for AC and 66F for heat
Awe muffin.

We go from 80's and 90's in the summer with drenching humidity to -20 in the winter...also with drenching humidity.

66F is still well into shorts weather. :busted: