Quantcast

...Thursday...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I just watched a u tube and it said GG was now producing carbon rear triangles vs aluminum as done previously.
yea, they just relaunched the Trail Pistol with carbon stays. it sounds like they'll be making the change for all models. It sounds like eventually they'll have the aftermarket stay kits available too, so they should be backwards compatible with any of the carbon (revved) front triangles.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Good news: I don't have a hernia!
Bad news: "highly suspicious for testicular neoplasm"

:twitch:
Like eyeballs and fingers, you have a set of 2 for a reason.

Assuming this is the first experience you are having with symptoms, glad you are seeing a doctor now.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I was poking around on Zillow the other day and it looks like even Prineville is starting to head that way.
Even Lapine is getting too spendy for the market

In other news, according to my newly recovered -old strava account, the last time I rode a bicycle was 2015. yes, I am ashamed. but in all fairness Race across america did kinda ruin it for me for a while.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

gonefirefightin

free wieners

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The kitteh is now cone free.
She has also discovered what a bird is and has moved on from being interested in the fluttering leaves at the door.

That is Big Boi chonkchonk breathing heavily in the background, for no reason.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Vail Resorts is deferring our 2020 season passes to 2021 at no extra cost. That is an awesome unexpected surprise. We didn't ski once this year due to the Trump Flu and assumed we'd be eating that money. I know you Colorado monkeys hate them, but they own Mount Snow so the Epic Pass is necessary.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
The GF is coming over for the weekend with her shit for brains boxer. little does she know that dog is getting a collar and some remedial training this weekend. Enchiladas for dinner tonight, backstrap marinading for supper tomorrow, fresh eggs and local cut bacon for breakfast and a shit ton of packing to get everything loaded for next week. God I hate moving.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
The GF is coming over for the weekend with her shit for brains boxer. little does she know that dog is getting a collar and some remedial training this weekend. Enchiladas for dinner tonight, backstrap marinading for supper tomorrow, fresh eggs and local cut bacon for breakfast and a shit ton of packing to get everything loaded for next week. God I hate moving.
It was easier when you could fit everything you own in the back of a car to move.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Master bathroom painted and I got another 50' or so of baseboards cut and laid out. Additional 5 boxes of flooring showed up today. Install is apparently scheduled for next Friday, which put Wifey into a minor rage.

Have some appts tomorrow that will seriously slow down my baseboard install process, but I'm hoping to get another 50-75' cut with all 100'+ cut installed.

Time for a shower and some fucking sleep.