Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Le work.

Coffee'ing it now.

HBD! @binary visions

:wave:

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

6.5 hours in meetings yesterday, 5 today. It should come as no surprise if my productivity is lacking as a result.
Pretty soon they'll be scheduling the meeting about your lack of productivity!

twiddling thumbs for 11.5 hrs....zoning out....getting paid...sign me up...
I think you missed the "work" part. Also sitting there and "participating" in meeting all days, even if you just twiddle thumbs, is boring as heck. It makes the day feel longer...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Might take out the flesh vehicle out for a spin. Brain still foggy. Pretty sure trees will be coming at me left and right.

HBD @binary visions, long live Ridemonkey!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I no longer have a fever, but still feel very clammy and just shitty overall. Getting stir crazy because the wife won't let me leave the house except for walkies. Might log into work and do some stuff I can't get out of my head. I took the week off even though I don't think I have quite that much time, but it is COVID, so suck it.

Happy Birthday @binary visions we all blame you for our lack of productivity, but we appreciate you for giving us a place to slack. :cheers:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Happy birthday @binary visions ! :cheers: :cheers:

I've had a pretty shit start to my day so far. wife woke me up at 4:30 this morning reading in bed... took me a while to get back to sleep and when I finally did, the wake up was not pleasant. Then my kids were acting like douches. Somehow, my youngest wound up with gum stuck in his butt cheeks by his anus. which was his excuse for not getting dressed. still don't know how it got there.

now I'm at the office, and have to go to a different office in about an hour for a team retreat. yay, a team retreat at the office. so fun.

then, a buddy is moving tonight and tomorrow. so no ride tonight. but I'm not sure I can even help given the state of my back.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
flesh vehicle
ahem, acoustic bike is the preferred term

/me waves to y'all. for a change I'm covering liver and neuroendocrine multidisciplinary conference this week/today instead of my usual routine of pancreas cancer on Tuesdays

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
ahem, acoustic bike is the preferred term

/me waves to y'all. for a change I'm covering liver and neuroendocrine multidisciplinary conference this week/today instead of my usual routine of pancreas cancer on Tuesdays
Talking more about the contraption my brain is attached to.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Way up north today. Two days of driving around Metro for work. FTS. My patience is fading and I'm tired as all hell. I didn't get kart work done yesterday, so that's getting swept into today.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
evidently i missed the 35th anniversary tour of this record by a week....bummed

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
HOORAY, MORE GREAT NEWS!
Looks like now I need a major thumb reconstruction, that will have a 6 month recovery. On my dominant hand.
(Not bike or accident related, apparently) .
The procedure is called a 'left basal joint ligamentous reconstruction tendon interposition with the flexor carpi ulnaris."
Good news is that I can ride until the surgery if I can handle the pain. So Perú is still on. I won't be able to play guitar for a long time, so I guess I'll learn how to play slide!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Woke up with gum stuck near my Anus. Not sure how it got there. I do not remember eating gum before bed. HBD BV. Hopefully when you awake tomorrow you will not have Gum anywhere near your Anus.