Quantcast

>>>Thursderpage GMT<<<

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Last night at the in laws. Never got above -9 today. Stir crazy kids plus in laws = I’m now drunk AF. Can’t wait to be home and ride bikes.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
The combo of a Sonos, google music, amazon prime and an amazon echo is not alas seamless as you might think.

Actually, it is quite close to what I expected. Ahem.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
well that was interesting

On a lark I applied for a Local General Managers position that a friend of mine had vacated with a Nationwide transportation agency over a month ago. Aside from and email acknowledging the receipt of my resume and application I had heard nothing until today. I had a 30 minute phone interview around noon and at the end of which I was told that I met all the qualification check boxes that they had and I seem to be exactly the type of candidate that they were looking for. Finally they asked if I be available to meet with the Regional Vice President this coming Tuesday? Things could get interesting...or not. We shall see how things shake out. They were way more excited about things than I am, not a bad negotiating position to be in, they seem to need me more than I need them.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ski day!
Supposed to start raining up there... so it shall be a short ski day!
Shred on my friends!
Where did y'all end up?

Hit Stevens today in hopes of avoiding rain. Dealt with heavy damp snowfall. Wasn't sure if it was any better than rain. Went with a friend who is a bit of a noob so stuck to easier trails. Was fine by me, visibility sucked. Was far from the most exciting day skiing, but I pushed my friend well past his normal comfort zone and he came out better for it.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Where did y'all end up?

Hit Stevens today in hopes of avoiding rain. Dealt with heavy damp snowfall. Wasn't sure if it was any better than rain. Went with a friend who is a bit of a noob so stuck to easier trails. Was fine by me, visibility sucked. Was far from the most exciting day skiing, but I pushed my friend well past his normal comfort zone and he came out better for it.
Awesome. I heart Stevens!

We ended up at Alpental and ran into one of my besties! It snowed on us the whole time and we had a blast, but I broke the rules and took the kid to the top first run (it’s all double blacks up there and he needs a warm up—we follow the pyramid of gnar usually), so he was all psyched out the rest of the day. It was short, but fun!!

Hoping for lots more snow in 2018!! If you ever head up to Alpental, let me know!!