Quantcast

THURSDURP GMFT EEEEEEEEEEEE

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Way better than it was, still too high, but manageable. What's your BP?
Pretty high. Oxygen is above 92. Ain't going anywhere. 8 minutes before lights out. These bitches ain't phucking around. Last time I was here I had a bit of latitude. Not this time. Nurses are pissed I am back. Not laughing at my jokes... Making fun of my farmers tan...

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Pretty high. Oxygen is above 92. Ain't going anywhere. 8 minutes before lights out. These bitches ain't phucking around. Last time I was here I had a bit of latitude. Not this time. Nurses are pissed I am back. Not laughing at my jokes... Making fun of my farmers tan...
see you soon!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Moving to a private room. I am to noisey... Found someone to weed the garden.... Plants are all in. Pink Roses this year. 2 rows of sweet corn and 1 box of Jalapeno peppers. The usual mix also.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Moving to a private room. I am to noisey... Found someone to weed the garden.... Plants are all in. Pink Roses this year. 2 rows of sweet corn and 1 box of Jalapeno peppers. The usual mix also.
Glad to see you posting.

If you need a new ticker let me know and I can sharpen the knives and head down to the homeless camps.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Get me a fresh, young liver while you are down there.
If I start drinking again, I might need it.

Not a place for good livers. I can probably find a low mileage unit discarded for an untreated mental condition but those are rare and come with an extremely high premium.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Its true. But I still HAVE one...so I figure I can spare it. Maybe spend the proceeds on weed.
The potential side effects of contagious pretentious cuntyness really drives down value. You might be able to mask the damage with some slick detailing but I only deal with top quality stuff. Perhaps a dealer offering sub-prime financing would be willing to work out an agreement.