Quantcast

today at sst

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
nice,
sst is so much fun in the snow, nice work on the jumps too i hit them last time i was there and they were dialed. keep up the good work

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
Nice. I cant ride with this wacky weather. I have 14inches here at my house in Bellingham. Its all good though. I havent been to school since last Wednesday because of Thanksgiving, and snow-days. Tomarrow is cancelled and Friday is a pro-development day. 11 day weekend!

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Nice. I cant ride with this wacky weather. I have 14inches here at my house in Bellingham. Its all good though. I havent been to school since last Wednesday because of Thanksgiving, and snow-days. Tomarrow is cancelled and Friday is a pro-development day. 11 day weekend!
i go back today. 8 day weekend! adding both half days 2gether.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
New booters after that far drop line. They are alot of fun. I also helped build a new sizable gap at near the middle. But did not get to ride it before i left for school again.

Liquid10

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bellingham, WA
looks like SST might be the only place not buried in snow right now...
Whats the new gap look like? I saw a big landing under construction last time I was down there

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
New gap is not done. Its been hit but its not up to par, the lip needs to be bigger and longer. Its blocked off right now, I would not recomend hiting it.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
i was down there on sat and its looking pretty sweet. i cant wait for the lip to match the gap another sweet addition to the flo-park. it will be nice to link that left line to the table now. you rock kim

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Gotta give it up Lief for the new line, it was his brain child. Bret has also been putting in a lot of hours on the new and improved lines.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I will post some pics of the new line when it is done, its not finshed yet!
Please dont try to hit it yet, unless you are a pro rider.

Its a work in progress, it will take a few more weeks of moving dirt to get it right.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
have you hit yet? if you hit then i will have to hit it. lip looks a little small it looks like it could be a little bit bigger and the landing looks like it needs a little more too.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I have not hit it becuse the lip was to small. Not a tweker just get off work late and ride my bike home, hard to go to sleep right after that. The landing and the run out will be pimped out in the usual fashion. You could grab a shovel too ya know.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Well, if you think you can do it go ahead.

I am just saying its not built right yet. It has been done, a really good rider has cased the hell out of it. Its also been cleaned by the same rider, and by a pro downhiller.

I personaly will wait untell the lip is big enough to match the gap you have to clear.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Well, if you think you can do it go ahead.

I am just saying its not built right yet. It has been done, a really good rider has cased the hell out of it. Its also been cleaned by the same rider, and by a pro downhiller.

I personaly will wait untell the lip is big enough to match the gap you have to clear.
Ive only got 1 hand, i think it would be a tuff task. Maaybe in March when i can finally ride.

Apr 28, 2006
Kirkland, WA
i went to sea tac yesterday, the new jump is quite huge. looks like it'll take quite a bit of work before it will be hitable. also, the big table at the bottom got a new landing thanks to a couple of guys who spent some hours fixing it up. its mint now.

eren, any week day over christmas break works for me, just got the new bike set up, and test rode it yesterday. pm me, let me know.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Yes the gap is big, but it has be cleaned by 3 people even with that small lip. With a big lip it will defiantly be doable. The run in and landing will also be impoved over time.

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
it looked pretty good when I was there.
Nothin huge but it should be a good way to hit the booter from the two top jumps on the right and the drop.
Yea i noticed the lip and landing dont exactly line up, and im not one to take tape down to do an unfinished jump.

Fromet

Monkey
May 26, 2006
Seattle
I'm happy to report the monster gap is finished. Its a beaut.
Kim has yet to post the pics of it being hit but you can head down there and see for yourself.