Quantcast

***triad Urban Rides***

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Well, it's official. Saturday the 24th, 7:30pm, in front of Re:Cycles bike shop. Hopefully, my new Banshee Scratch will arrive in time for a proper break-in. Gotta test the grinds plates that they weld to the bottom of the chainstays!

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
If you could give me a ride Mike...........maybe. I wanna go to Chapel Hill when I have a hardtail to ride, probably in a week or so. Oh, I need you to take a glance at my M4 on the back of the Gemini. I think it needs your special touch.

downhill66

Monkey
Aug 23, 2005
doing somthing....
think it might be 7 at merrits. that or earler um if its actuly later u can just chill and play the x box at the shop untill 7. ill call chase and find out to. but good choice

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
motomike said:
be There At 7:00, Leave At 7:30
Someone finally got it right!

I will be riding the Gemini after I put the street tires on it, since my Banshee won't come in until next Wednesday, for some f*cked up reason.

downhill66 said:
think it might be 7 at merrits. that or earler um if its actuly later u can just chill and play the x box at the shop untill 7. ill call chase and find out to. but good choice
No, you can't play the XBOX, since Merritt closes up at 5 on Saturdays. I just selected Re:Cycles as a central meeting place, but he won't be open.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
That's right, I forgot all the kids there ride the short bus. What you doing Thursday afternoon? You wanna go to the Fishin' Hole after school or something? I might be able to do some urban if I end up not going to Lake Norman this weekend.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Don't forget everyone, urban TONIGHT at 7:00pm. I doubt I can host one this weekend, but I can do one later in the week if anyone wants to, just PM me or give me a call if you have my number.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Some pics from tonight's ride...sorry if they didn't come out that well.

Me doing a tire stall

Another tire stall on the Courthouse Benches

Keegan (non-Monkey), Mike (Motomike), and Chris (Huey)

Local BMX-er Cliff on the curved wall-ride

Keegan doing the 7-8 foot "Market Drop"

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i hate that market drop.....i remember that one from my "drop things to flat" days. that one hurts. good stuff dude, i might be able to make a tues night ride during my fall break.

on another note. i just finished up police bike school put on by greensboro Pd, so i now know all of the mtn. bike cops down there and have the hook up for certain questionable areas :D
also rode with a UNCG cycle cop, he said the local security guards at UNCG are a bunch of douchebags and to just ride away from them :thumb:

another thing.....my PD should be ordering me some sweet metallic "POLICE" stickers to put on my P2 for when i want to ride it on duty. that and my police helmet should come in handy at UNCG ;)

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
manimal said:
i hate that market drop.....i remember that one from my "drop things to flat" days. that one hurts. good stuff dude, i might be able to make a tues night ride during my fall break.

on another note. i just finished up police bike school put on by greensboro Pd, so i now know all of the mtn. bike cops down there and have the hook up for certain questionable areas :D
also rode with a UNCG cycle cop, he said the local security guards at UNCG are a bunch of douchebags and to just ride away from them :thumb:

another thing.....my PD should be ordering me some sweet metallic "POLICE" stickers to put on my P2 for when i want to ride it on duty. that and my police helmet should come in handy at UNCG ;)
HAHA! That's awesome! Definitely have to slap some Police stickers on your P.2!