Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Stable genius. As long as you can still be classified as a genius when you don't understand basic geography of the country you supposedly lead.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Keep in mind when Obama became president millions of jobs were already lost due to the recession, real estate market crash from subprime loans. So while Obama was in office those jobs lost came back, because of the revolving economy. Obama told Trump when he was running for president and talked about creating new manufacturing jobs in the US, do you have a "magic wand?" Under Trump, more people are getting off food stamps, unemployment is at a 50 year low. Then again Kev, we all know how pro-Trump Huff Post is, LOL.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Obama told Trump when he was running for president and talked about creating new manufacturing jobs in the US, do you have a "magic wand?" Under Trump, more people are getting off food stamps, unemployment is at a 50 year low. Then again Kev, we all know how pro-Trump Huff Post is, LOL.
Manufacturing jobs are still down, and will continue to decline. they are not coming back in any appreciable numbers unfortunately. That's not due to dem Mexicans taking our yobs, it's about efficiency and automation as well as global competition.

People having their SNAP cut or benefits removed altogether is not the same "getting off food stamps".

I'd much rather see my tax money go to reasonable social help to the less fortunate than corporate tax cuts which have done NOTHING to benefit the typical citizen and WILL harm the economy long-term. Some people need help. I say we help them.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
not because they are now better off financially, but because donnie and the GOP have made them more difficult to qualify for.
As it should be, able bodied people should in fact get off their lazy asses and find a job. Don't take the benefits from disabled people who actually need it. This also does not include morbidly obese people who are too fat & lazy to move and eat shit food everyday and put themselves in that situation. I watch that 600lb life show every once in a while, I am in awe though watching them plow through all that food in one sitting.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
As it should be, able bodied people should in fact get off their lazy asses and find a job. Don't take the benefits from disabled people who actually need it. This also does not include morbidly obese people who are too fat & lazy to move and eat shit food everyday and put themselves in that situation. I watch that 600lb life show every once in a while, I am in awe though watching them plow through all that food in one sitting.
no, it's basically a purge, because you, like the rest of the GOP, hate poor people.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So you're saying if you're capable of working, but choose not to because you can make the same collecting government assistance you might as well take from someone who really needs it?
show me where i said that. please, i'll wait.

fraud controls are already in place. you're perpetuating the lazy welfare recipient myth. while fraud *does* occur, it's at such an insignificant rate that any further controls cause more harm to the people who truly need the support than they do at preventing fraud.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
case in point: states that tried to implement drug testing policies for welfare, etc, actually spent more money on the testing than they saved as a result of removing anyone that failed the testing.