Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Comey fired lulz
So, evidence of collusion?

should we start a pool on how long it is before Comey dies in an "apparent suicide"?

*Holy shit edit: He was fired by fucking Sessions? The guy so deep in the Russia shit that he had to RECUSE himself from the investigation? He gets to fire the guy in CHARGE of the investigation? That's some serious third world politicing.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-director-james-comey-fired/story?id=47309009

*HOLY FUCK edit: I got a shiny quarter says Chris Christie new FBI director.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And... old, white colleague is saying any focus on Trump because of the firing is a witch hunt. Solely because it would put even more focus on his campaign. I noted that the last time this type of event happened it was Watergate, then he muttered something about Bill Clinton and went back to work.
I feel like I'm talking to crazy people.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
@stony You are, old, white, and crazy. I have never worked around this many republicans in my career (I've been at mostly young start ups vs 100+ year old utility). There are folks I can talk to about things, but you have to be aware of who is in the room. :rofl:

The ones who like to talk about snowflakes getting feelings hurt are often the first to talk to HR.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@stony You are, old, white, and crazy. I have never worked around this many republicans in my career (I've been at mostly young start ups vs 100+ year old utility). There are folks I can talk to about things, but you have to be aware of who is in the room. :rofl:

The ones who like to talk about snowflakes getting feelings hurt are often the first to talk to HR.
Listen asshat, I'm 36. I'm not that old. This dude is 65 and is a Fox "News" follower.