Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
"They had 35 of them fly over Japan ... and they were not detected by the radar. They flew over and everyone said where the hell did they come from? That's stealth. It's pretty cool, right,"
:rofl:

First up, only 10 of the 16 US Marine Corps stealth fighters in the first-ever overseas deployment of F-35s are reported to have arrived in the country.
Wrong, there were 35, but they are stealth so you only managed to see 10 of them. Pretty cool, right?

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
this is coming from a US Senator:

View attachment 125354
https://www.morganlewis.com/news/chambers-partners-names-morgan-lewis-as-russia-law-firm-of-the-year

:rofl:

MOSCOW, May 2, 2016: Morgan Lewis has been recognized by Chambers & Partners’ 2016 Chambers Europe guide as Russia Law Firm of the Year. The prestigious honor was announced at the publication’s recent annual awards dinner in London, where firms from 24 countries were recognized.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
"We are building these giant aircraft carriers with missiles and jets that you need a PhD to understand"..."I dont want aircraft carriers, I want the goddamn big wooden sailing ship with giant cannons, swords, and Johnny Depp on the deck from that movie I saw about Pirates of the Caribbean, they were cool, very cool"

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Did I say tapes, or "tapes"?

“If there are tapes, the president should turn them over immediately, of course,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “To destroy them would be a violation of law. But he should turn them over to Congress and to the investigators. If there are no tapes, he should apologize to both Jim Comey and the American people for misleading them.”

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Herr Twitler disclosed classified intel to the two Russian officials in the Oval Office the day after he fired Comey for the Russian investigation.

For fuck's sake, how long is it going to take to get him out of office before he burns us to the ground ?

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Herr Twitler disclosed classified intel to the two Russian officials in the Oval Office the day after he fired Comey for the Russian investigation.

For fuck's sake, how long is it going to take to get him out of office before he burns us to the ground ?
2018 power shift in congress required.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up..................................................

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up..................................................
fake locks