Quantcast

///Tuesday GMT\\\

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Heard about your politicians telling the world not to come visit since they cant police or protect since its the purge going on down there. Sounds like you need ammo for xmas...
Yup. I got new wiper blades last week just to keep the blood off my windshield. Turns out they help with rain too.

Edit - almost forgot to mention the baby eating spiders. Wait until that story gets out.
D01341C4-0F3B-44CF-B23C-CABB028F2408.jpeg

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Today must be my day. Appraisal came back higher than purchase price. Not much, but it'll shorten the amount of time we have to pay PMI.

Then I got a work email saying we'll be getting a bonus this Friday to compensate for the Covid pay cut we took last year. That was 15%. GIMME MY MONEY!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Heard about your politicians telling the world not to come visit since they cant police or protect since its the purge going on down there. Sounds like you need ammo for xmas...
Can barely find anything around here unless you shoot 6.5, 300 win mag, or some obscure size. No reloading stuff either. Tough time to be a shooter.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Still squeaky. I think it's coming from the drain or something in front of the windshield. When I use the windshield washers repeatedly, it stops squeaking, and my psyche is at ease...but then it dries by the drive home and again I am tormented. I guess i'll try blasting some silicone spray in that tray to see if it will help. Not sure what else to do. Seems like my MPG is going up from how slippery my car is though.
Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 8.42.34 AM.png

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Your bank will probably require another appraisal when you claim to have paid down enough.
we lucked out, we were close enough to that point to get rid of PMI, but then we refinanced our mortgage, and the value of the home increased enough that they didn't include PMI in the new mortgage.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I had nachos already today, got a tire mounted on my bike last night, a couple more months at this progress I might have a fat bike I can ride by this spring.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
I can hardly contain my excitement. Customer is clearing a fence row and is taking out. 40-44” black walnut. Main pole is 44”x12’. Next leg is 36”x8’. He knew I could mill it and asked if I wanted. Hell yes!
Now how to get it on my trailer.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I can hardly contain my excitement. Customer is clearing a fence row and is taking out. 40-44” black walnut. Main pole is 44”x12’. Next leg is 36”x8’. He knew I could kill it and asked if I wanted. Hell yes!
Now how to get it on my trailer.
You're gonna need a bigger lift.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Have a Case 580 backhoe setting there. Hoping to be able to get one end airbornish and back under it. Will use my 8k Nissan forklift at home. I’m just not convinced the backhoe will lift the end of it.
10k with the loader and 12k with the bucket, should be able to. At a min you should be able to an end on the trailer then push while lifting to slide it on.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
It's happening....it's really happening!!!!

After 2 years, we are having our first in person performance tonight. HS Handbell Ensemble and Concert Band and the Chorus (I don't direct those). To say I'm excited doesn't even begin to do it justice....I AM SO DAMN EXCITED FOR THESE KIDS!!!! Dress Rehearsal was ok so hopefully that means we knock it out of the park tonight.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
It's happening....it's really happening!!!!
:cheers:
#Snowmonkey

2' on the ground, another foot expected over the next few days...

IMG_20211214_123643218_compress46.jpg

All praise due to Mr. Plow™ as I had to "walk in" yesterday when he was busy plowing the LDS Church grounds.

Meanwhile back at the ranch Bridger Bowl still closed (driest year that I can recall since we moved here in Y2K -- BOO)

1639517438383.png

On the bright side, I could grab a B row parking spot for the first time ever... ;)

1639517623639.png

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Bought tacos for the whole work crew as an impromptu fiesta de navidad. Restaurant sent over a single dude on a motorcycle laden with 8 pounds of meat and all the fixings on platters plus like 12 liters of soda.

The delivery riders have these huge square thermal backpacks. I've never seen someone so laden down. He needed help getting off the bike and removing the pack. I'm shocked he made it and tipped him a fiver.

It's so weird using US dollars overseas, but kinda cool. Course we'll all be on Bitcoin next year...right...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got two texts from two former bosses who now work for competing companies within 20 minutes of each other. One I haven't spoken to in 5 years. Why don't I think they are just checking in to see how I am doing?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
And in a complete taco twos-day, came home and there were tacos for dinner.