Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
took the short bus home so that the tire shop could put the new tires on my truck this morning. That meant no commute and getting to sleep in until 5am instead of getting up at 4... Win
Why can’t you take it home every day?

I’m going to ride in today for a change since it’s supposed to be ridiculously balmy this afternoon.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I am the epitome of laziness today. Instead of taking ten minutes to make a proper lunch, I grabbed a bag of clementines. I shall eat them all.

Birthday dinner tonight and was told specifically that it is a more upscale joint. In otherwords, no shorts :(

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. ///M is making a funny noise when it's running. Didn't drive it in today because of it. Back to the shop with it...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

All these miles will take a toll on my poor car. But the reality is I have done little maintenance in the last 4 years and now it's time. Plugs and wires are wicked old, back tires next, then I might spring for new TPMS sensors.

I am getting 26+ mpg, so there is that. A motorcycle for dry days should I stay here is also in order.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Because my work lot is not secure. My truck has been stolen out of there once already. no way in hell I will leave it there overnight
Couldn't you Uber in Monday morning, shuttle in the short bus leaving it at home during the week, and then Uber back home Friday night? With Uber Pool it's pretty cheap.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Couldn't you Uber in Monday morning, shuttle in the short bus leaving it at home during the week, and then Uber back home Friday night? With Uber Pool it's pretty cheap.
Fuck uber. Those clowns are the worst drivers in the bay area. Not a day goes by where one of them pulls an asshole maneuver in front of me forcing me to practice emergency braking

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Started packing for the move at the end of the month. I have pared down so much the hardest part is gonna be moving my three bikes.

Forgot my fly rod, guess i will be using my spinning reel this evening in the creek.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I am the epitome of laziness today. Instead of taking ten minutes to make a proper lunch, I grabbed a bag of clementines. I shall eat them all.

Birthday dinner tonight and was told specifically that it is a more upscale joint. In otherwords, no shorts :(
Oh, happy Birthday then. Montana doesn't have enough people to require pants in restaurants. Its a good life.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
bork, truck is making interesting belt / whine noises, going to have to go to dealership and play the warranty game here sometime soon :(

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It isn't raining currently, but this whole week looks pissy. Looking to score the wife a 7 speed beach cruiser this weekend. Having a limited number of gears seams key to her riding enjoyment.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Second interview today and I think it went well. Setting up for the 3rd interview next week. Perfect scenario is to land the job by end of April and then not work May and June where I still will have salary from the old job. Fingers crossed!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Well, that and I think we found a truck camper that we are very intredasted in... looking forward to owning a mobile office. Hoping to get back to the next best thing to #funemployment soon: working from Anywhere, USA.
Wife and I are planning similar, towing vehicle, camper trailer, 4G mifi.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Well work is totally weird without my guy here. His funeral is another hitch in my trying to go to moab plan. Maybe in may or fall. Im sure he would tell me to go but I couldnt do that. Oh well.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Spent the day in Windsor Ont. That tunnel is like a wormhole to an alternate dimention where it happens to still be 1998.