Quantcast

-$Turdsday GMT$-

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'd do the file a collision report thing so at least it's on record in case she has a sudden case of whiplash or tries to report you as leaving the scene without giving her your info.
Called the police and they said to report it, both parties need to be present. They also said that if damage is over $2000 then a report has to be filed, so they suggested I try contacting the lady.

Still don't understand why she didn't take my info, not even my name. I shall contact her and ask.

I wonder how much a new bumper is for a Lexus?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Called the police and they said to report it, both parties need to be present. They also said that if damage is over $2000 then a report has to be filed, so they suggested I try contacting the lady.

Still don't understand why she didn't take my info, not even my name. I shall contact her and ask.

I wonder how much a new bumper is for a Lexus?
This is how my boy got busted. He was hit my a truck that also hit another car. He didn't have insurance at the time, but figured since it wasn't his fault, he was good.

Other driver reported it and listed him as an involved party. When he hadn't also filed, they suspended his license. He now needs an SR22 filed until 2022.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I am getting really confusing & conflicting updates from UPS about the delivery of my guitar so there is a good chance it got misplaced and I will live.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
nothing if its stolen
Well... without saying the ethnicity of the person and the address on the insurance, I'm sure she'll have a new car by end of the week. Can't be driving around in a busted Lexus like a pleb.

This is how my boy got busted. He was hit my a truck that also hit another car. He didn't have insurance at the time, but figured since it wasn't his fault, he was good.

Other driver reported it and listed him as an involved party. When he hadn't also filed, they suspended his license. He now needs an SR22 filed until 2022.
Yeah very true. Do not want to get a fist up my ass somehow, someway, down the line by doing nothing.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I am getting really confusing & conflicting updates from UPS about the delivery of my guitar so there is a good chance it got misplaced and I will live.
Play it by ear and see what happens. Ya never know what chord the wife might hit. Maybe she'll be amplified with pleasure.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ugh, despite what UPS has been telling / emailing me, they made wifey sign for the axe and left it at the doorstep.
Tonight may be shreddy.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm next to the band room...earlier today it was the good band class. Right now it is not the good band class...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Here too, although no accumulation. Built a gear shelf for the fantasy van this afternoon in my unheated shop. Chilly.
At this time of year it usually does not stay. But forecast is predicting otherwise.

Will you be heating the bong shop?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Turbo S or GTS. And I cannot believe those punctures are from dogs.
I immediately thought GTS, again thanks to you. But the fender vents don't seem right in their spacing or shape for that.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Salt and Pepper Lobster served in Scallion Crepes. Tiny little Shrimp Dumplings. Big ass Soup Dumplings. Spicy fried Rice. Delicious homemade Egg Rolls. 2 Scorpion Bowls = Uber Home...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Bought some new winter gloves last week that I'd needed for ages for temps in the 30's. Wore them yesterday for the first time. Got ready to ride today after work, went to put them on and discovered dog object had decided to eat the lining from the RH glove...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Going to see Parasite tonight. Read a bit of the review so I wouldn’t have any WTF moments as I had for The Lighthouse last week. That was one straight up weird movie.

<shudders slightly>

Edit: horrible traffic on I-270. So car wash and back to home for me.

Last edited: