Quantcast

updated bike check

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
thx dawg, good luck on your search. it's a tuffy, there's a lot of nice stuff out there right now - esp completes!

I really wanna ride...soon...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Yo, Tiles, how are you likin' dem tires? Are they holding up fine? Are they the park, street, or dirts? Think they'd be dirt worthy? And what sizes are you rockin? I can't decide. I'm thinking maybe one of those in back and ruben 2.25 in front. It seems to be the hot trend, but I'm not sure that I want a big balloon tire up front.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
2.1 front park, 1.9 rear street. I really like them. I contemplated running a 2.1 park on the back but I ain't messin' with it for the time being. It's a solid set up. I ride street and park, never dirt. It's a prime set up for my riding style...

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Just to put it out there, I have the Dirt on the front with the street on the rear which is working really well. I havent' touched dirt with it yet, but for park its been good.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I finally got chrome bars (sandm pro race)! also got a 28t tuff man and a 2.1 back tire. My bike is almost as US made as it gets. I want a thomson stump and a tree top cap - maybe down the road sometime. check it out...

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
awesome. The thomson kind of weirds me out on the bmx for some reason, but nothing wrong with it. six-bolts is funky.

Now you just need some Revenge duro tires, profile gas pedals, and maybe a little american flag on the tt and you'll be rockin' full throttle patriot!

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
good god tiles! stop making that thing even more dope! it's sooooooo nice! damn, i keep looking for things to criticise you on but i cant find anything.

EDIT*** you run to much tire pressure :biggrin: thats really all i could come up with honestly. and maybe a thomson post

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
yeah, I was skeptical about the stem before buying it but I must say it's the nicest/lightest I've ever owned.

thnks for the props guys. This is my favorite bike ever, I'm telling ya!