Quantcast

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Still 6-0 at the 2nd intermission.

duck - I don't think the Finns are gonna put up a 7 spot in the third period. The only comeback I could foresee is them bouncing back to win Bronze.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Tim Thomas put in for mop up duty to give Ryan Miller some extra rest.

I look forward to seeing the replays of the goals tonight. Must have been one helluva onslaught by the US Boys in the 1st period. Too much speed/too much physicality I guess! :monkeydance:

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
duck - I don't think the Finns are gonna put up a 7 spot in the third period. The only comeback I could foresee is them bouncing back to win Bronze.

I didn't think they could either, but it doesn't hurt to be optimistic. Atleast they broke the shut out.

Go Canada!

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
I was starting to think that it was a roller hockey game at the beginning. Kane is just sick. I was waiting for him to get it going goal wise. The Fin's D looked just as bad as Russia's and Kirpper did not exactly help out. I like after the 4th goal he just skated over to the bench and said pull me.

Big game tonight. Can't wait.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
No worse then the Americans trashing hotel rooms a few years back...
Yeah, I wonder if JR with special guest Chris Chelios will go trash a room in the Olympic Village if the US loses in the finals.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
12 golds now....damn. According to an article I read, now if/when they win hockey, Canada will break the all-time winter olympic record for most gold medals (winter games). "Own the podium" and whatnot.......

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
US is looking better now that they're dumping the puck and chasing it hard. Trying to skate across the blue line wasn't working, Canada was doing too good a job of trapping and blocking shots.