Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Ahhh crap...Syd the Kid wins it.

But what a game! Congrats to Canada, great comeback when everyone was doubting you, great tourney by the USA. Ryan Miller is a stud, Luongo is still a choke artist...you could hear everyone in Canada puckering their a$$holes every time he played the puck...

It is still Canadas game, but we are breathing down your neck...what a great year for USA Hockey!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Congrats to Canada. I am happy for them. The loss stings, but did anyone really expect the USA to be in the gold medal game? It's a solid silver medal. Canada was a better team.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
14 gold medal in all. Not to shabby pal.....not too shabby.

So were any of you americans actually able to ya know...WATCH the game? yay nbc.

The pisser is, had the USA won, the american would be all USA! USA! USA! But when Canada wins they just get all american on you and say "Big deal. It's friggin Canada. They're SUPPOSED to win at hockey"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Our Bacon is Better!
Our beer is better. Molson? Ugh. Not saying Bud is better but it is easier to find good beer in the US than in Canada.

That being said Canada seemed to play better the whole game. I was really shocked that the US was able to tie things up in regulation.

In the long run it would have been better for Canada if the US did win. More US $$ into the NHL.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Our beer is better. Molson? Ugh. Not saying Bud is better but it is easier to find good beer in the US than in Canada.
This is true. All the good beer I buy is usually American.

Apart from that, I must say: in your face.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
in your face? really. I know you ****ing canadians were scared ****less with 24 seconds to go, to see such a inferior team tie it up.

Regardless of all the nonsense. Congrats go to the Canadian national team, congrats to our american boys! Were proud as **** at you guys!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This is true. All the good beer I buy is usually American.

Apart from that, I must say: in your face.
I was just happy it was a great game, Canada should be ashamed for letting the US get so close. Short of watching the Cowboys lose I rarely care who wins in events I am not part of. First race of the year is in exactly one month. Need to get off my ass and ride. There is a new group of late 20 year old riders who think they can take over around here. Need to show them that they need to respect their elders.