Quantcast

@@@ Wake the eff up Tuesday GMT @@@

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Forgot to set my alarm last night but somehow managed to wake up early. No matter, bike is locked in the back of the truck and I'm ready to visit the dirt church tonight.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
another shit night. one of my kids seems to be fighting something and has been waking up a lot. maybe tonight will be better as it seems the heat is about to break (along with the humidity).

four days till our annual fathers day extravaganza. No kids, no spouses. just beers, bikes, and buddies.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. I was told not to ride for 48 hrs post an oral surgery I had done yesterday but I am ready for an easy ride tonight if storms permit. Last night was hot and humid, I am ready for cooler temps starting tomorrow.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
drinking covfefe and hanging with kids while wife goes to dr. appt to confer over and schedule pre-emptive surgery (her family has the cancer gene-brca1/2). ugh. fts. at 42 or any age.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Giving a lecture at a national meeting that happens to be in town this year then doing little the rest of the day.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. LMFAO!! I took the tri bike out for a one hour workout this morning before work. I should do that more often. Daylight, warm air, and no traffic at 5:30 in the morning was very, very nice. I've got an off-road triathlon after work. 450 yard swim, 5 mile MTB, 3 mile trail run. Should be fun!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
A long road ride before gym, then a long road ride and then pumptrack was not a good idea. Now I have t-rex arms. Can't straighten them out. The pain is mitigated by the fact that the boss of one of the subcompanies screwed up so massively and is panicking so hard it makes Spongebob look like an inspirational leader.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
T-1day to puppy landing. I'm getting kinda giddy...

Decided at about 10:30 last night to wake up at 4:50 to go for another pre-work ride. Glad I did because the rain is a-comin', and we're going camping in Squamish this weekend sans-bikes. The cooler, damper morning weather is really the best time to ride. The conditions were amazing, and I "crushed" a few climbing segments which usually kick my lungs in the balls. Just kept pedaling. Made it up and back to my house in just over an hour. 10.4km and about 450m of climbing.

Rode most of the climb without stopping, and rode all of the descent non-stop. My hands were still holding strong when I pulled over for a berry feast.

I'm becoming IAB!!! (only I'm doing fun stuff)

And just because, here is a fun spot at the end of my ride. This is a chicane between a couple of big-ass trees. Tacky dirt + new magic mary up front = awesome.

Now, a dentist appointment in 30 mins. I will make him earn his dentist bike. I have coffee breath.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Hello.

So, notice has been served. 9 working days left here then on to greener pastures, I hope.

The way I look at it, the slightest bit of improvement is worth it to get away from a place with no drive or signs of improvement...

Wont hurt to learn a new brand, 10 years with one manufacturer gets boring.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hello.

So, notice has been served. 9 working days left here then on to greener pastures, I hope.

The way I look at it, the slightest bit of improvement is worth it to get away from a place with no drive or signs of improvement...

Wont hurt to learn a new brand, 10 years with one manufacturer gets boring.
Congrats! What line of manufacturing are you in?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Half my jimmydean and one of my boostindoubles is now purple. Slightly disconcerting but everything is still working fine so....

Also I think sitting at my desk all day yesterday made the swelling worse. Might be a big baby and go home early today.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Automotive.

I pull wrenches for Mitsubishi right now, heading to Nissan on the 27th.

And Thanks! pretty pumped.
isn't mitsubishi pretty much dead in the states anyway.....last car i paid attention to from them was the lancer rally type fun mobile...