Quantcast

We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JRB

xbluethunderx said:
we need to have RESPECT roll call and reassign numbers...

Respector of dog houses reporting for duty.

I can't wait to see who gets respected at the polls tomorrow.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
xbluethunderx said:
Why can't people just leave us alone :(
i dunno, people always wanna bust on other peoples gigs i guess. i hope the Respect crew doesn't get all militant from this. i'll support you guys by going to some woods and killing some moss, but that's all i can promise, sorry. :(

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
these kids are on crack.

yeh dude that is the point. ohh and where is the respect helmet man you got to show the helmet.

RESPECT BIETCHES

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
NineFingers said:
I got an idea, why don't you explain what this cape gig is all about, then maybe people won't look at this post and go wtf, these kids are on crack.
No, wait, I have a better idea! Why don't you take one of your NineFingers, stick it in your favorite orifice, and then rotate?

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
me89 said:
these kids are on crack.

yeh dude that is the point. ohh and where is the respect helmet man you got to show the helmet.

RESPECT BIETCHES
Yeah man....helmet needs to get posted. Eric hasn't gotten to see it too well yet, as he's always trying to catch up to me to read my bumper sticker, but often hits trees instead.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
NineFingers said:
I got an idea, why don't you explain what this cape gig is all about, then maybe people won't look at this post and go wtf, these kids are on crack.
well, uhmm, because they are on crack. gotta wtch out riding with 'em. if ya lay upir bike down to go piss and come back your wheels, seat and anything else will be gone when ya get back and so will they.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
biggins said:
well, uhmm, because they are on crack. gotta wtch out riding with 'em. if ya lay upir bike down to go piss and come back your wheels, seat and anything else will be gone when ya get back and so will they.
This is true, as well as us being known to leave messages on large vegetables.

Geoff G.

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
scituate mass
i don't post here much, but i'm in the cult i changed my forum name, to geoff g. it used to be sma****up. can i get a new respect title because respectitup dosn't really fit anymore. who locked the old thread? was it the freeride mulitia or the anti-respect clique? i read that old respect thred alot.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Geoff G. said:
i don't post here much, but i'm in the cult i changed my forum name, to geoff g. it used to be sma****up. can i get a new respect title because respectitup dosn't really fit anymore. who locked the old thread? was it the freeride mulitia or the anti-respect clique? i read that old respect thred alot.
Last I heard it was entirely my fault

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
.:Jeenyus:. said:
Those things are plastic pieces of crap, one hit on the yellow boxes and its done.

If you have it set up right, It's not really a problem. It was 30 bucks....so ima givin it a go

Status
Not open for further replies.