Quantcast

We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Chris, you might wanna change your avatar. There's already a dude in the DH forum who has a Big Bird pic as his avatar. And his username is bigbird. So I think he wins.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
so can 'lil manimal be in the respect cult? you've seen the pics, the small vid is out......i'm thinking, respecter of small wheels and big drops. can i get a witness?

check it out

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
manimal said:
so can 'lil manimal be in the respect cult? you've seen the pics, the small vid is out......i'm thinking, respecter of small wheels and big drops. can i get a witness?[/IMG]
I'm down. But can he type? :D

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
manimal said:
SWEET! he'll be so happy to hear the news.....ok, well, maybe when he figures out what it means to be in the respect cult....but i'm happy for him anyway. :thumb:
Your kid is frikkin awesome! Hes in for sure.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
T-Pirate said:
I love how envious people automatically lable those more fortunate as "assholes" or "pricks". ;) Tahoe frikkin rules dude. I can't wait to go back.

And yes, I do realize you were joking. I notice this a lot though.

I was kidding for the most part.....I met a Ton of nice people in tahoe, but I met alot of assholes too. Me and my friend were up there this summer, and some guy rear endend us at a stop light. He was yelling at us and ****, like we did something wrong...........

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
T-Pirate said:
Yeah man....helmet needs to get posted. Eric hasn't gotten to see it too well yet, as he's always trying to catch up to me to read my bumper sticker, but often hits trees instead.

I'll get some pics of the helmet as well as the chopper eventually... sorry if they've been posted before... didn't want to read through sixteen pages...

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
ohh yeh so did i with a 900

lol thats why im going to a vocational school not the sharpest tool in the shed. :D

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
me89 said:
ohh yeh so did i with a 900

lol thats why im going to a vocational school not the sharpest tool in the shed. :D
Oooh, ouch. Take 'em again, there's always room for improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.