Quantcast

(|)WED GMT WTF(|)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Bike is on the car. First group ride in two months, I'm excited to hangout at the back of the pack.

Now to just get this work stuff over with.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Rain today.Supposed to be beautiful the rest of the week with highs in the low 70s. Maybe remnants of a hurricane early next week. Better get my ride on before I float away..

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Sky has that imminent doom kind of look to it this morning...

We're one week into the 5th grade year for my son, and already the homework meltdowns have started. I mean, I promised myself I wouldn't cry this year....

Currently working on a new sign package for a local college....this is a organizational nightmare. FTS is a beast just waiting to get out of this cage.

I'm going to go drink some coffee and mellow out.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
creepy smokey dull orange morning sun glow
Moon was much the same this morning too, weird orange, following on from the weird orange sunset last night too.

Can barely see any of the close mountain peaks from our house let alone the distant ones.

Last edited:
Raining, solar array not producing squat.

My back has been giving me grief for a week.

A drive pulley on my table saw spit out its key, had to take the whole damn saw apart yesterday to rectify it. In the process, cleaned and lubricated everything, a lot easier to adjust the blade now.

Edit: Just sent an inquiry to Noleen asking if they can rebuild the shocks on the K2 4000.

Last edited:

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Rainy and overcast here. Air is thick and humid.

My wife made some homemade ramen last night. It was good. My kid called dibs on the leftovers, so no free lunch for me.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Rainy & dreary here for the kids first day of school. I can't believe I have a Kindergartner and a 6th Grader!!!! This is the weirdest first day of school ever for me as I sit home, drink a second cup of coffee and surf the monkey...first time in 34 years of my life that I'm not at school on the first day :( On the plus side, my house is cleaner and I am booking sub jobs and looking for other work from home opportunities to get us through until I find a job I want to apply for.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Morning. Rainy & dreary here for the kids first day of school. I can't believe I have a Kindergartner and a 6th Grader!!!! This is the weirdest first day of school ever for me as I sit home, drink a second cup of coffee and surf the monkey...first time in 34 years of my life that I'm not at school on the first day :( On the plus side, my house is cleaner and I am booking sub jobs and looking for other work from home opportunities to get us through until I find a job I want to apply for.
How did the whole resignation-thing work out? Did I miss that thread?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good morning Monkies! 17 GMT responses before I got out of bed - this must be living?

I've been in super hyper house cleaning mode this weeks. In 2 days I have done 3 rooms. So much junk. So many dust bunnies.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
They look so mild mannered when out of the woods... No one would ever suspect the knar they are capable of. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hey just curious did your principal or whoever didn't think you were actually gonna quit have their head explode?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
My family lives on the frenulum of Florida. Waiting to hear if my folks are gonna ride it out or not. If it makes land fall on teh Atlantic coast they are staying. if it hits the gulf coast they are gonna hit the road.
God Florida sucks.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My family lives on the grundle of Florida. Waiting to hear if my folks are gonna ride it out or not. If it makes land fall on teh Atlantic coast they are staying. if it hits the gulf coast they are gonna hit the road.
God Florida sucks.
ftfy.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
What bad luck. Who would have moved to Florida in September just in time to have a hurricane show up?
He moved from Jersey City, so decision making on where to live might not be his strong point.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Our small group got moved to a new project. No idea what it's about, but I'm still working under my boss, which is all that matters really.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Our small group got moved to a new project. No idea what it's about, but I'm still working under my boss, which is all that matters really.
I heard that...same thing, here. If I get moved off of my current team under our current boss, I'll riot.

....Well....maybe a strongly-worded letter...

....but most likely just bitch to myself while slamming a comfort cheeseburger in my car.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
First day back at work from weekend.
Traveled from South Tucson to The Peoples Republic of California, more specifically San Diego.
Kayaked around Mission Bay, San Diego Bay, Snorkeled with Seals in La Jolla, went to the Festival of Sails, and blew through money at Gentleman's club.
Overall, great weekend.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Tired today after a long day yesterday. Two days in a row of driving the car in! Tomorrow I will get my climb on and maybe get to work on my own research projects.